Chapter 17 : Tattoo

"Are you here for a first tattoo?"

"Yes..." I nod, making him grin and straighten up. "Don't be nervous, you can show me what kind of tattoo you would like and I'll tell you all the things you want to know before doing it."

"Actually..." I gulp down, my throat getting dry at the sound of the material being used as some people are getting tattooed in the back. "Can we ask for the kind of design that we want...?"

"Yes of course," he gives a positive answer, dousing kind with a softer voice than I would have thought to be leaving his mouth with the virile side that he has. "So...uh...I would like to get this..." I show him the picture on my phone revealing what I would want to get on my skin. He smiles at it but raises his eyes back up to look at me. "If this is a dare or some kind of thing like that, I would suggest you to think before d—"

"This is not a dare. This is meaningful for me...for my wife..." I turn red in front of him, feeling shy even if I knew this would happen. "Ah," he smiles and understands why I'm asking for such a thing. "That's cute, but do you want to do it now?"

"Yes but first I would want to know how long this is going to take..." I ask before starting, he puts his attention back on the picture and scrutinizes it. "This should take around twenty minutes unless you want it to be bigger."

"No, I want it the same size and...on my neck, right here," I point at the spot below my left ear. "Alright," he nods at my answer, "Can I know your name?" he moves up to a computer, standing in front of me but remaining behind the counter. "Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook. I came here just yesterday for me to get registered...I'm twenty-four years old."

"Yeah, I found you," he nods, typing on his keyboard. "Could I see your ID card, please?" he turns his head back towards me so I agree and take hold of my wallet to grab my card and show him. "Perfect, do you already asked to know for the price of your tattoo?"

"No..." I shake my head. "Hm," he nods and puts his eyes back on my phone that I laid on the flat surface to always let the picture in sight. "Given the size of it that I can see there, with the colors and all, this will be sixty dollars."

"Only?" I raise my eyebrows, expecting to be hearing so.ethinf expensive as hell. "Well...yes..." he chuckles at my reaction, "Then okay, do I have to pay you now?"

"No, I always make my clients pay after the tattoo to make sure they're satisfied with what they have," he straightens up and smiles at me. "Okay."

"You can go sit down just right there on the chair and take your coat off, I'm going to take care of it," he steps aside and lets me get to a tattoo chair on which I've never been in my life.

I walk up to it while he's getting in the back of the shop and take my coat off, to lay it on the large chair and sit down on the leather cushion, nervously. I hope Y/N will not hate me for this...

I exit the gallery on my phone and check my text, worried about Y/N and wondering what she could be doing right now.

[ Honey❤ are you sure you don't want anything? No banana milk or fruits? >

< No ]

I sigh and pass my hand over my face, hating to see those texts that come from her and which are usually not so emotionless. Not a single time she used a heart or any kind of emoji when she's used to doing it.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" the man I almost forgot about comes back with all the equipment needed, proving to my body a wave of chills to cover my skin. I look up at him and nod, "Yes, even if it hurts."