Ch. 36 : Obedient

"Your hand."

What did I just hear?

My eyes dart to Y/N as I'm still processing the sound of those words, but focus back on the road with a slight chortle running away from me. "Excuse me boy?"

"Ya. I've been holding back for way too long. I'm old now so when you touch her, my mind knows what this means. Take that hand away from her thigh," he orders me as if he has his word to say about this. "Uh, I'm warning you Daehan, I don't want a second Yoongi in my life so either you show me your cute baby face I'm used to seeing, or I throw you out of this car."

"I know you won't. Put that hand away from my sister's thigh, I don't like where it is and I have a full view on it."

"Get your eyes away then, you're not going to annoy me with that, are you?" I peek at him furtively, not believing what is happening while Y/N is laughing and enjoying it. "I am. Get that away or I kick you."

"Oh my god," I scoff but don't listen to this little guy who must have lost his mind somewhere in our house. "Ya!" he slaps my face from behind but startles me. "I'm gonna cut your fingers Jeon Jungkook!"

"You—" I move forth to not get touched and stay close to the steering wheel. "Do you want me to put your in the trunk?! I ain't joking right now my boy!"

"I ain't either old man."

"Old man?" I gape but look at Y/N with a nervous chuckle leaving me all naturally. "Holy...this kid is unbelievable. I'm only thirty-three, I'm still young and in good shape like ever. My dad is old but not me."

"Yes you're old," he contradicts me like a brat, not respecting me at all like he should. "Hey, play with Kiran and stop annoying me."

"You're the one annoying me..." he mumbles as he seems to have calmed the hell down finally. Jeez.

"Hey...daddy is not annoying..." Kiran pouts and defends me, loving his dad way too much to let this bad man insult me. "Sweetheart, you cannot understand, you're too young and your daddy is doing something that annoys me."

"Daehan," Y/N takes the lead. "Stop...You're not going to make a fuss about it, uh?" she speaks to him with her soft voice, being an angel and scolding him in a good manner. He sighs and gives up as always once it's her. I decide to remove my hand from her thigh with a lot of reluctance, I don't want him to get mad at me over such a stupid thing.

•••

Now finally done with all the bothering stuff, everyone enjoys the feeling of the sand tickling our feet and the sound of the water through the other people in here with the bright sun warming us up.

I don't know about my wife, but my heart feels all weird and fuzzy to know this is the first time for my son and daughter here, putting their feet in the sand for the first time, I'm kinda emotional. Dammit.

"Daddy," Kiran walks up to me, my arms already holding Areum as I and Y/N are both remaining on a deckchair under a sunshade. "Yes, my baby?"

"Can I go in the water with Bubba?" he lays his hands on my thighs, budging unceasingly and beaming at me. "Did you let mommy apply some sunscreen on your skin?" I brush his arm with my fingers, fearing that he could get a sunburn or something harmful. "Yes, mommy did it."

I hesitate at first, being a bit afraid to let him go there without me. I take a peek at Y/N who I know cannot really handle the sun or heat pretty well. "Honey," I place my hand on her thigh, trying to get her attention as her eyes are closed.