Chapter 12 : Teasing you

— Next day —

My eyes open very feebly after a restful night. Is the weather bad today? I frown at the warm feeling that misses in this bed in which I wake up every morning.

She's already awake. I whirl around to see if by chance we could have rolled around the bed and change of position but no, if she's not here....that means...she's going to feed Kiran when I said I wanted to!

I throw the blanket away from me and run to the door to leave the room, but stop as soon as I remember I'm naked. I curse but rush back to the bed to go land on it and stretch my arm to reach the sweatpants I always let on the floor in case I could need it urgently at night. I roll around and hurry to put it on, to jump up and get on the floor to finally get out of here.

She's not on the couch, I close the door behind me and head to the kitchen on my left that I can't see clearly from where I am. She's frowning at me with a finger in her mouth, that smells good so she must be cooking. "Did Hulk run in the house or...?" she chuckles and gets back to her activity like a sweet baby always ready when I'm not. I scoff at myself like an imbecile and pass my hands through my hair to put them properly and get closer to her. "I thought you were feeding Kiran...and I wanted to do it this morning so I ran once I saw you were not in the bed anymore..."

"Tch..." she shakes her head as I came right behind her to wrap my arms around her. "You're really crazy Jungkook."

"That's because of my wife and babies..." I smile but kiss her ear, before leaning in to place my head at the side of hers and see her beautiful features from closer. She grins but focuses on the waffles she's making, gosh, my wife doing this in the morning is like the best I could wish for. She knows waffles are my favorite.

"Look what I made for you," she moves her hand away from the machine into which the pastries are forming and grab hold of a big waffle that I didn't notice yet, covered with chocolate. I beam at it but open my mouth to let her put it in it and I take a hungry bite to stuff my trap.

"Mhmm!" I moan with my eyes closed and chew on the chocolate melting even more in my mouth, with the sugar that turned into caramel, and the perfect mellow dough of the waffle that only her can make so delicious. "Come here," I cup her chin with my arms around her neck and direct her head towards me, to press my lips covered with some chocolate on hers. "You're the best to pleasure my body, no matter what you do," I smile with the food still in my mouth that I'm savoring but peck her lips that she's licking while giggling.

"Is my waffle that good?" she grins as she put the snack back on its plate to take care of the one baking. "Your waffles are always good," I pass my tongue over my lips, teasing her as we both know what we're talking about behind those words. "Always horny I see," she attempts to conceal her little smirk but fails it. My eyes are made to decipher her habits, body language, and words, so I know everything about her. "Always. Too bad for you your husband won't change," I pass it hand through her hair, still licking the last traces of the chocolate on my lips.

"I hope he won't."

"I knew it," I smile but peck her neck, to caress it my lips tenderly, before sliding up to her ear. "Can I have more of your food honey?" I whisper to shiver her while rubbing the tip of my finger on her nape. She nods and takes the dish to hand it to me, I take it no matter how much I would have wanted her to feed me but keep the waffle in my hand and let the plate aside, to savor what's the tastiest flavor in the world, after my wife, but I keep that in my head or else I'll get slapped.

I watch her repeating the same motions, opening the small machine to remove the hot and mouthwatering waffles from it and lied the four of them on a large dish and then grab hold of four balls of dough, to finally place it between the hot planks of ceramic and squeeze them by closing the machine. She does that while I'm enjoying my food and back hugging her with one arm around her.