Chapter 13 : Lose control

Now that's going to be the best part.

I grab her thighs and put her legs back around my waist. "Hold your breath," I smile at her and she complies without asking any questions. She closes her eyes and I plunge further into the water, for the both of our bodies to be entirely under it, I pull her closer and open my eyes to peck her lips, and get back up to the surface.

We both inhale deeply but push our bangs back. "I've always wanted to do that," I chuckle nervously, finally doing what I always dreamed of for weird reasons, she smiles but kisses me, creating a powerful punch of my heart against my chest. She pulls apart after this brief but fond kiss and we both stare into each other's eyes, with the soothing sound of the water, and our breathing. My teeth appear as her features are completely driving my feelings insane, my heart is beating fast just from this intimacy, even after all those years together, she still makes me feel like when it was our first day as a couple, our first kiss or first time. I cup the side of her neck and maintain the eye contact, to brush my lips part hers without more, only teasing and fluttering our hearts. Since I cannot resist anymore to the temptation, I take her upper lip between mine and slide my hand down her wet skin, to reach her chest and drift to her side to pass my fingers over her breasts as our bodies are way too tightly squeezed together for me to do it on the front.

She exhales sharply through the kiss and I grab the rim of the pool that was made purposely underwater, for me to press her body against the structure and let my fingers travel down her curves, as our mouths are not disconnecting for a single second. Her fingers pass through my wet hair and I embrace her bottom lip, to nibble on it really softly but with enough pressure to make her understand I want her like crazy. The water in which we are now warm and pleasant on our skins burning in desire, I grip the rim and her waist to brush my lips past hers and roll my hips forth, for my member to rub onto her sensitive area heavily and cause shivers to slip away from our mouths.

I can't help but smirk, from pleasure and enjoyment that she brings to me. I skim her cheek with my lips and apply some pressures from time to time, to peck her and drive my head lower to her jawline, to kiss it ardently, as every inch of her at this right moment is not going to be avoided by my skin, turning me on like ever. I caress her collarbone and shoulder with my lips but cannot hold back from using my tongue each time I kiss her wet skin, she tastes too sweet for me to contain my lust, so I grasp her thigh and with my mouth glide up to her neck as she exposed more of it, to offer me all the length of it and allow me to kiss it passionately.

— Next day —

'YOUR P.O.V'

A knocking sound wakes me up, my body aching like hell, I open and look at what seems way too bright to be the light passing through the curtains of our bedroom. What is...?

Crap. We fell asleep in here!

I hurry to move up, taking hold of my underwear to put it back on. "Jungkook!" I shake him up to get him back to consciousness while putting my tank top on with my pair of shorts. "Uh?" he answers, still half asleep on the floor. "We fell asleep in the swimming pool room goddammit!"

"UH?!" he jumps up, his naked body revealing all his morning hood as his hair is a real mess. What the hell have we done again? I'm pretty sure Daehan must be worried but I pray for the time to be fine for Kiran to still be in his sleep, we haven't heard him crying through the monitor but maybe we were too deeply in our sleep.

I run to the glass door as Jungkook is taking hold of his underwear to put it on, "Honey, don't run in here, it's slippery and you could fall..." he still manages to think about me and my safety in this kind of situation. I unlock the door as I listened to him but once I step in the office, I stumble upon Daehan sitting on the benches around the table, crying. "Cuddle...!"