Ch. 35 : Intimate

•••

'JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V'

I finally go to bed, crawling next to Y/N onto the mattress after a tough day at work. "Uh..." I drop myself on my flat but purposely move my hand up to my woman's hip, to sluggishly, draw myself closer and closer to her warm body, in order to end on my left side, stick myself to her with my arms around her waist, my head against her back and my whole self following the shape of her body to be curled up against her and close my eyes.

"Have you seen Daehan coming back?" she questions me as I started to fall asleep. "No...I texted him but he's not answering. I know he's at his boyf—" my eyes widen at the mistake, this detail I had to keep to myself for a longer time, since yesterday.

"Boyfriend?" she turns around and ruins the hug, forcing me to look up at her with some guilt. "I...yeah..."

"How do you know about that...? Why am I not aware of it...?" she expresses some pain at the secret we hid from her, my heart aching at the things I should have said. "Honey...I just got to know about it yesterday...he said he was a bit scared to tell you...but he needed my help and he couldn't hold back from telling the truth..."

"But...why didn't you tell me Jungkook? We never keep anything secret..." she stares at me with disappointment I cannot stand for more than a second, so I move up and take her in my arms. "I'm sorry baby love...he asked me to not say anything yet because he isn't sure about their relationship...I'm relieved I said it out of accident because I couldn't keep it to myself anymore..." I rest my head on her chest and hold her tightly to try being forgiven.

A sigh harshly runs out of her mouth but she lies down on her back. "Is it starting...? Hm...?" she mumbles in a quiet manner. "This all starts with a little lie or secret then end up worsening..."

"No honey, I swear to god I was going to tell you very soon but I just wanted Daehan to be sure about his feelings..." I look up into her eyes and change of position to be on top of her, and peck her lips. "I swear..."

She glances away to avert her eyes from mine but I bend my head towards her and keep my face in her sight. "Honey..." I nuzzle her cheekbone with the tip of my nose and peck her lips again, knowing how weak she can be for that. Feeling the little touches I'm giving to her cheek with my lips, she tries to restrain herself from smiling but I keep on going, and kiss her skin on repeat, while gazing at her and smiling uncontrollably.

Having the best spot at my reach, I aim her ear and press my lips on it, before nibbling on it and whispering some words to her, provoking her legs to be bending and moving up as her lips are curving into a smile.

"Come on...mommy can't be mad at daddy...he loves her way too much for that..." I whine in her ear with a low tone of voice, showering her skin with kisses that are making her giggle and squirm. "Don't leave daddy with a broken heart...he promises he won't ever do this again..." I give a little pressure of my lips on her cheekbone and stare into her eyes, those sparkling and precious ones that are now returning the fond contact as she turned her head back into my direction.

"Mommy is tired now," she peeks down at my lips that haven't stopped kissing her but pinches my waist, making my body twitch and laughter escape out of me. "Daddy can recharge her energy with his special equipment," I chuckle out of amusement but lower my body to hers, to remain on my elbows and keep myself trapped between her legs and arms.

"I don't think this will work..." she pouts and shakes her head, wrapping her arms around my neck and pushing me down against her entirely. My lips now close to her neck, I plant some kisses on it and pass take her figure in a soft clasp. "Are you sure about it? He can fill you up with the best energizing think my baby love."