Chapter 6 : Disturbed

"You're gorgeous my baby love," he smiles at me charmingly and takes my hand to walk to the front door of our suite, but suddenly opens the door of the little living room into which I was using his speaker. "Wait a minute..." he stops his way and takes a peek at the item still playing Michael Jackson's songs I took away from him while he was unconscious. Holy sh*t.

He points at it and then lays his big black coal eyes into mine. "Did you steal my friend and listened to than man again to my unknown Jeon Y/N?"

I discreetly slip my fingers away from his as an innocent smile is growing onto my face. I rush to the door to run away from this beast and as soon as I reach it, grab the handle to open it.

"Sweetheart," he strolls to me, a smirk mischievously painted on his flawless face, his hands tucked into his pockets as I realized he was the on with the card that could open this door. I step back, still barefoot when I was about to leave this room, I back the wall behind me as the presence of this sexy man into that tight white trousers and white shirt tucked in it with a deep v neck showing his robust chest off, his sleeve rolled up for his veiny arms to stand out with the expensive watch around his wrist, is killing my soul.

"What were you doing while I was sleeping?" he looks into my eyes unwaveringly, making my legs tremble as his tall figure is now making me feel tiny. "I was listening to some music while browsing through the menu of this hotel...why?"

"You were not dancing or singing?" he raises his rude eyebrows up to give me a dirty look. "No...! I can't dance or sing, and you were sleeping so I was keeping it low as much as possible..."

He doesn't say a word but just steps forth, his long leg getting between my small one for his thick thigh to make me feel some weird things on my lower body. He flattens his forearm onto the wall for his biceps to be close to my face and he leans in, his usual state coming back to light and making my heart leap. I like it.

He pecks me on the lips cutely. "You're adorable," he chuckles and steps back to put his shoes on and allow me to breathe again, then put my high heels on. He opens the door by passing the card in front of the scan and holds the door, to keep his eyes on me while I'm getting ready. I love to be scanned by his big and lustful eye like that, it kinda makes me feel a bit more confident. "Let's go," I raise my eyes up and he takes my hand in his as a smile from his lips got offered to me. He walks out of the room and drag us to the restaurant downstairs by taking the elevator for me to not trip in the stairs with my pumps.

"What will you want to eat for dinner?" he brushes his thumb past my skin, his slender fingers passing through the space between mine. I lean back on the wall and lick my lips, thinking deeply about delicious meals I could gulp down.

"Are you teasing me right now?" he smiles at me with some seductiveness into his eyes. He completely misunderstood this. "I was thinking about your question...!"

"Yeah, of course, bad girl," he smirks but breaks the eye contact once we stop on another floor. Eh...four people added to us into this small space is mathematically and scientifically impossible. Okay, they don't give a damn about personal space, two muscular guys, a tall one with a woman that seems very friendly, but one of the men comes right by my side, my left space being all obstructed by the strong male built, the other one in front of me with his butt against me. Is it made on purpose to suffocate me?

'JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V'

I take a look at Y/N, all of us squeezed against each other just because they can't wait for the second one. I hold onto her hand tightly but dart my eyes at my lower left as soon as I see the tall guy with all his muscles stuck to my wife's body, moving his hand on the bar right behind her, exactly where her butt is pressed on, he remains on his phone looking like a damn business man who seems more than pretentious and which I hate, he slides his fingers around the bar but touches her inappropriately. Let's not blow a fuse here, I can't do anything anyway.