Chapter 19 : Horrible person

My eyes widening at Jungkook's action that I did not expect at all, I couldn't help but gape as she gasped at the same moment that Jimin did.

"You shut your f*cking mouth full of sh*t," he stares at her with a hateful look that I barely see when we're only together, this didn't happen since the last incident with Jimin and Leo some years ago. "My wife is perfect the way she is and way more beautiful than the fake trash that you are, alright? Dare to say something like that again to her and I swear to god you'll regret it. Freaking b*tch," he pushes his chair back and stands up, grabbing my hand to take me with him as he took hold of his jacket.

"What the f*ck did you just dare to do to my girlfriend, you as*hole?!" Jimin rises from his seat with the sternest glare ever on his face. My heart trembling in fear that this whole thing could go downhill. Jungkook clenches his jaw as he dragged me away with him but stopped, "Learn how to raise your dog well," he uttered in a deep manner as his voice turned low and firm like never it did.

However, Jimin stands right before him and in no time at all to realize what is happening, pitches his fist in my husband's face.

At the impact that seemed full of force, Jungkook did not even flinch. Holy...crap...I'm gonna kill that guy for hurting him. Everyone in the room reacted to it, shocked by the powerful punch he gave to my husband who didn't even move from an inch.

"J-Jungkook..." I cover my mouth but hurry to step in front of him to not let this get any further. "Let's go...please..." I look up into his eyes as my heart ached from seeing him bleeding. He looks daggers at the smaller guy but holds onto my hand without letting go, to just head out of the place. Thank god this didn't take a turn for the worse.

He slams his hand in the door to get out and stomps toward our car as I'm following his fast and large steps the best I can with my high heels.

"You f*cking piece of sh*t! Do you think you can do that to her and just walk away like that!" Jimin who I didn't expect to follow us, catches up with our pace. Jungkook doesn't pay attention to it but just opens the doors of our car to make me get on the passenger seat.

"Ya!" the man yells at him, his voice echoing through the street of the night as I'm just shaking like a leaf. I react to not let him touch Jungkook again, and walk in front of him. "Jimin stop...please...I'm sorry, okay? He didn't mean to do this..."

"Honey," Jungkook grabs me by the waist to make me step back as Jimin hasn't calmed down, even in front of me. "Sorry? Are you f*cking kidding me?" he scoffs but passes his hand through his hair to pull them back and try to get closer to Jungkook, while I'm staying against the front of his body to make sure he won't get hurt. "Do you want me to make the same to your wife?! Uh? What would you f*cking do if I was calling her a b*tch as well?!"

Jungkook steps aside and stomps towards him, to face him as soon as the man mentioned me. He looks down right into his eyes without even touching him. "Say something about her and I beat the hell out of you, got it?"

"Oh, so now that this is about your wife, this is not the same, uh?" he maintains the eye contact, my heart racing and punching my chest like ever at the situation making me feel like I about to faint from fright.

"Do not even compare her to the girl with which you are. Yes, I said she was a b*tch, a fake trash, and that's what she is for daring to talk that way to another woman who she doesn't even know. I do not feel sorry about what I said, alright?"

"You f*cking-" he throws his hand up to Jungkook's face in order to hit him, making me burst into tears instantly and yell, but Jungkook catches his arm and shoves him into the wall brutally. "I would never have thought that you would end up with such a disgusting person. How the f*ck can you defend her after what she said to Y/N?! Is that the kind of girl that you like? A worthless pretentious h*e who thinks she's good only because she's skinny? Someone who talks disgustingly about another girl only because of her body?! Is that what you like?! What type of sh*t did you become?!"