Chapter 15 : Naughty

"And what is it...?"

"We're going to come pick Kiran and Daehan up for you both to have a day just together, so you better take her to a restaurant and..." he keeps on talking as I'm listening but walking away from the room to get in the bedroom and be able to speak more freely, without Y/N hearing me. "Dad. Stop it, we don't need any of this, okay? I already prepared my own things."

"And what are those things?" he lets his curiosity take over again, always asking to know everything. "That's none of your busine—"

"Yes, it is," he cuts me off, "Tell me what you prepared for your wife."

"Oh gosh..." I huff at his persistence but give in, and lower my voice. "I'm going to go buy a jewelry and some other stuff that only us would understand the meaning. We don't need any restaurant, she's not that type of girl and we don't need any time without our son and Daehan. "Ya. What's that thing that only you would understand the meaning? Uh? And you don't understand women my boy...she's pretending to not like restaurants but I know she does...your mother was like that as well."

"I know her more than you do dad, okay?"

"Not okay. You should get some time just together...! It's the day of your marriage Jungkook!" he insists without listening to me, being the man that I know too well. "We don't need that, we love being with our kids!"

"Oh, Jesus Christ..." he sighs heavily, both two stubborn men that won't give up. "Your mom already booked a table for two at a restaurant for you...you know what's going to happen if you refuse to go Jungkook...she's going to yell at me and then act sad in front of you..."

"Why did she do that without even asking me goddammit?!"

"Because your mother is a bug—" his voice gets interrupted as I heard a female one yelling in the back. He's going to regret what he just said about his wife, I'm already laughing my ass off at it. "I...I mean...I love you sweetie...you're my cute little bug..." he tries to make it up. Damn. Why does it remind me of myself when I'm trying to make it up to Y/N?

Am I becoming like my dad?! Hell no.

"Whatever..." he lowers his voice, doubtlessly to make sure that my mom is not going to hear him anymore. "You need to go there Jungkook...please...don't let me deal with your upset mom...uh? You cannot do that to me..."

"Kiran won't stop crying without us by his side...I can't go dad...I'm serious..." I answer him without joking anymore, knowing the reaction that our son could have if one of us is away from him for more than two minutes. He's going to cry and I won't be able to stand it. "But...I'll make him laugh...and your mom will cook for him..."

"He's one year old so even if he eats, you will have to follow the meals that we cook for him and follow our schedule."

"I will," he gets on my nerves for good, not understanding at all that I don't want to go away without my child. "No, you won't."

"Just...please...Why don't you just try and show to tour mom that you did it to make her happy...? You let Daehan and Kiran to us and go to the restaurant, I'll text or call you if anything wrong happen or that he cries way too much...Don't you want to do it for your mother...? We want to see your baby and the little Daehan that we haven't seen in a while..."

I whisk my hand to my face to rub it, sighing in annoyance but thinking about it. I pull my bangs back and raise my head up, "Alright...but you better always tell me the truth about Kiran if he cries or else, okay?"

"Okay! Thank you son...I was eager to see your cute little baby too, to be honest," he chuckles like an idiot, making me smile but shake my head. "It will be just for maybe two hours, at 8 pm so he will surely be sleeping like his nephew...Don't worry about it, we'll pamper them with love."