Chapter 8 : Body work

"Okay then...we're not going to make love for nine months if I should not any type of exercise, right Kookie?"

He doesn't answer me, gulping down and staring at the screen blankly. I lean more over him and put my face in his sight, "Uh?"

"I—If it's better for the baby...then...we...we w—won't...for nine..." he swallows with some difficulty. "Nine months..."

Why those this sound so bitter in his throat? Tch...I knew it. He's saying that but in two days he's going to feel the need and succumb the day after. I could bet hundreds of thousands of dollars on this.

"No lovemaking for thirty-six weeks, two hundred and fifty-two days then my honey baby?" I rest my chin on his shoulder. Seeing just in his body language that's he's not totally for it. "Two hundred and fifty-two days?!" his eyes widen out of shock. "Oh my god...you will maybe find me dead somewhere after just one week...Why did you have to point out how many days it would be...?"

"Because I know you honey and also your horniness but you know that with the pregnancy, some women lose that want of doing it..." I squeeze his shoulder, looking at his face while he's internally already dying. "Would your sex drive really lower with me?" he peeks at me, his eyebrows raising. "Is that supposed to say, "Would you really lose your want with a man like me?" Because that sounds like it, arrogant man."

"Well..." he shrugs and makes a cute face. "If you take it like that...maybe you're the one thinking it."

"Of course Jungoo," I ruffle his hair to annoy him, but that only makes him laugh. I take a look at the screen but notice that something isn't working. "Dammit...I think we should use my phone...that laptop is too old..."

"Too old?!" I widen my eyes at his words. "Jungkook, I bought it for you two months ago...!"

"B—But..." he makes a little pout, as if he did something bad and was about to prepare himself to get kicked by my feet. "There was something I forgot to tell you...it just...I accidentally dropped it when I was getting out of the bed in a hurry...you know...when you were back from shopping with my mom...I was waiting for you so eagerly that once I heard the door I couldn't up but run to you...and my feet took the laptop in my way..."

I sigh, I don't know if I should punch him or laugh for the way he's acting like a little kid being scolded. "Jungkook," I cup his chin and turn his head to make him look at me, causing to my heart a terrible soft feeling at the sight of his adorable expression. "No kisses for twenty-four hours."

"What?!" he gasps as deeply as if he had been holding his breath for hours. "No kisses?! I'm gonna sleep for twenty-four hours then!"

"No. Twenty-four hours, awake."

"You can't do that to me..." he throws his arms around me to put his face on my shoulder. "You know that your kisses give the most vital beats to my heart...if you don't...I'm going to slowly die..."

I smile but encircle his neck with my arms. "You are too damn cute and I hate you for manipulating me with my weakness..."

He lifts his head up with an innocent grin and his big eyes staring into mine. "Does that mean that I can have kisses? I swear to god it was an accident and since it was a gift from you...I didn't want to tell you because of how bad I felt..."

"And how should I punish you then?"

"Spank me..." he squeezes his lips together to purse them inward, attempting to hide his smirk. "Tch..." I glance away and laugh uncontrollably. "Not even in your dreams," I push him away from me playfully and lie down on the bed to take my phone. "Come on..." he doesn't give up and intentionally pass his head between my arms to slide on me and put his face in front of mine, for my phone to leave my sight and remain behind his head. "I deserve it..." he presses his lips on mine, his entire tough body crushing mine. "I didn't know that a punishment was something someone would ask for."