i. Ayo Ladies and Gentlemen

[Your POV]

It always started with a tickling sensation.

Next a small flame ignited in the back of my mind as my consciousness slowly began to function again.

The flame spread slowly through my entire being, drawing me farther out of the dark murkiness between the state of living and death, or maybe a better way to put it: coma-like state I was in.

I was being Awakened.

And by Awakened I mean technically woken up from the deep slumber I undergo every period in between my masters, or mistresses, I serve. Sadly though, I meant it when I described my slumber as a coma-like state.

Because, unlike normal human sleep, I can't dream of hot, shirtless guys on the beach or things like that.

It was just darkness, silence, and a sense of loneliness. Which sucks because there's no telling how long my slumber is in my in-between states. Sometimes it could be 5 minutes, other times it could be 5000 years.

Actually the longest in-between state I've had was 98 years. And that was cause my previous mistress had chucked my lamp to the bottom of the sea. Yeah, not cool!

It wasn't my fault she fell in love with a guy on this ship only to have the ship sink three days later and lose him to the sea. I told her to scoot over on the door she was using to stay afloat to save her true love. But did she listen to me? Nope, and thus the poor guy she was madly in love with (and even had sex with thanks to my... shall we say, influence) froze to death in the water.

I guess she was pissed off of my lack of help to save her true love (I repeat, I told her to share the door, or even better, take turns lying on it) that when she reached New York after surviving the shipwreck, she wished me gone and chucked me and my lamp into the sea.

So it was quite a while for my lamp to be found again by the next person and awoken.

Later, I found out they even made a movie about the entire shipwreck story. But I was nowhere in it! Sure, a rich lady falling in love with a poor man, getting drawn like 'one of [his] French girls' nude, and having sex less than 48 hours after first meeting is believable. But to put that a genie was the entire influencing machine behind it all is totally out of the picture.

Oh yeah, if you haven't quite understood what the actual heck I am, yes, I am a genie. Rub a lamp, three wishes... yep, one of those mystical beings.

Trust me, it's not as cool as it sounds. Especially for me because of my specialization of powers. I am a Love Genie, pure and simple. And it gets a bit old to be awaken, grant three wishes for horny men and women alike, watch them bang their partners, and then go back to slumber for the next round.

At this point, I think I can basically say confidently I don't really give two craps anymore.

So I was expecting nothing different when I felt myself slowly being Awaken once again. Someone had discovered my lamp and was rubbing it, summoning me.

Light danced before my eyes now, growing brighter by the second. I could now feel the walls of the lamp pressing against me on all sides, which meant I was now regaining a more physical, solid form.

Here we go again, I sighed internally as the space grew smaller and tighter.

The light was now next to blinding and there was a slight pause.

And then I burst forth.

Cool air rushed over me as I exited my tiny living space. I filled my lungs for the first time in who knew how long and stretched, satisfaction thrilling through me as I observed my restored body: head, arms, back, boobs, heck yeah. All accounted for.

No legs quite yet: my body trailed into a wisp to my lamp. Not surprising, still a little early for me to be able to fully separate from the lamp and form legs.

Now it was time to give my usual brief introduction and spiel to the person who awoke me and was now my 'master' or 'mistress' until they gave their three wishes.

I turned to my Awakener, putting on my default 'I'm-a-genie-and-too-cool-to-touch-this' look.

My Awakener was indeed a young man, so it was a master this time, and, ayo ladies and gentlemen, when I mentioned about wanting to dream about hot guys, well this master sure as heck could count as one of those.

It certainly was going to be fun to see his love life and how many heartbreaks he'd give as well as receive.

"Greetings, fellow Awakener," I began, ensuring my voice was loud and clear. "You have found and rubbed an enchanted lamp, thus awakening forth I, a genie. I have the power to grant you three wishes that— now hold up." I paused my grand genie speech I delivered to every master ever, and looked around. "Dude, are we in a prison cell??"

♡|♡|♡ ♡|♡|♡