15~London Bridge is Falling

"Hey Y/N, could you give this to Jungkook?" Taehyung called, holding out a black leather jacket. "He'll probably want to take it. Just got finished being washed."

"Tell him to get his lazy butt downstairs and get it himself," I grumbled sourly. All the same I got up from the comfy sofa in the spacious living room where I'd been watching some TV show called Kitchen Nightmares.

From my hour and a half watching it, it consisted of a bunch of cooks and chefs all having screaming contests and mental breakdowns everywhere. One dude especially seemed like an absolute a-hole, I think his name was Jordan Ramzey or something.

Taehyung shot me a sweet smile. "Usually I would tell Jungkook to do that but he's going on a mission soon and I figured to coddle him a little before he goes."

"So sweet of you," I took the leather jacket and carelessly flung it over my shoulder. "Are you guys just going to stay here while we head out?"

He nodded. "We'll be working behind the scenes, staying in contact, and mapping out your route, ensuring you guys stay on course and complete this mission efficiently and quickly.You're in good hands though. Jungkook's even saved my life once after the..." he abruptly cut himself off.

"After the what?" I was now curious.

"April," Taehyung chuckled nervously. "The incident, I practically died if it wasn't for Jungkook."

"What is this whole mysterious aura going on about April anyways?" I demanded. "What'd you guys even do?"

Taehyung shrugged. "Maybe a later time we'll tell you," he chuckled.

Okay then. "Do you think something will go amiss on the trip?" I asked more cautiously.

"Do you?" Taehyung countered with a grin.

Uh... "I asked you that first."

Taehyung shook his head. "Jungkook is one of the sharpest combatants out of all of us, plus this mission should be pretty simple and easy. It's only a little longer than usual because of distance."

"Hm," I hummed a little under my breath.

Taehyung leaned against the wall, crossing his arms. "Are you nervous?" He asked, eyes quickly taking in my body language.

"Not exactly," I shifted a little under his gaze. "And I'll keep my cool lest we encounter an evil Genie that Jungkook hinted Decker and his band might already have their hands on."

"Ah I see." Unlike Jungkook sneering at me for being a lonely potato, Taehyung actually frowned a little sympathetically at me. "Well, like I said, Jungkook is one of the best of the best. He's quickfooted and very good at problem solving. You're in good hands."

"He seems like an absolute numbskull," I muttered under my breath. "Thick skull, hollow inside."

Taehyung grinned. "I wish we had more time talking together before you left, Y/N, you're really fun. We'll catch up when you get back."

I finally let myself crack a real smile, one of the first ones since Awakening. "Same here, Taehyung. Now, I shall be heading up to numbskull upstairs."

I turned and half skipped up the nearest staircase.

I still hadn't memorized which bedroom belonged to whom quite yet, but it was fairly easy to tell which one was Jungkook. It was the only one with the door open and light spilling up out into the hallway.

Inside the large room, it was surprisingly simple looking despite the grand surroundings. The walls were a nice light grey color and one large king size bed squat in the center of the far wall. A desk in one corner was loaded with large computers and in another corner was a large dresser and walk in closet.