2~ My Non-Existent Feelings Get Hurt

After those cold words Jungkook had shut up and not said another word to me.

My legs had fully formed during the hour of silence, including my feet. I finally could stand on the ground itself and the moment I did so I began to pace.

So my new master was a criminal. I mean, that was nothing new though. I've had plenty of masters and mistresses that were criminals, bad girls and boys. But none of them had ever been locked up in a full security prison. Which begged the fact on how the heck Jungkook even had my lamp in his prison cell.

And the funny thing is each Genie's lamp has a spell where technically only certain people can find us. The Oracle Genies can be found by those who want to know the future or have immeasurable knowledge, something like that. Ghost Genies are for tricksters and often criminals, aka, he should've most likely found a Ghost Genie lamp.

Which is why I was surprised he found my lamp. Because those who find my lamp are generally the ones who want to fulfill their lustful dreams and desires. Yeah, think I'm an innocent, naïve girl? I'm the opposite.

My last master had been in India and his final wish was to be able to fulfill his desires happily for the rest of his life. I left him at an Indian Love Hostel.

It had to have been an hour of pure silence. Indeed guards frequently passed by Jungkook's cell. They couldn't see me though. Only my master can see me by default. I could be visible to others only if I wanted to. And currently I didn't want to for obvious reasons.

Finally Jungkook got up, beginning to move. I watched him quietly as he leaned against the bars to the prison, eyes fluttering shut for a moment.

I focused on him, hard, summoning forth some of my energy. An exclusive power that only Love Genies had was seeing one's aura. Different colors meant different things and I only knew a few colors and their meaning.

Blue meant sad. Red meant angry. Green meant envy. Dark pink meant love. Light pink meant just turned on and lustful. Black meant anxiety. On and on.

And Jungkook's aura was a mess of all sorts of colors, but it was all ringed by black. Merely looking at him it would like he couldn't care less of his situation and had accepted his fate. But he was anxious.

Really anxious.

"Where are your friends?" I now spoke up quietly.

At first he didn't answer. Then he slowly looked at me. "I don't know," he replied in a low voice. "There are six others. All in separate cells."

"What did you guys do? Rob a bank and kill everyone in it?" I stared wide-eyed at Jungkook.

He shrugged. "We're wanted men. High prices on our heads."

"How long have you been down here?" I sat down on the cold floor.

"Going on a week," Jungkook wearily mirrored my actions, sliding down on the floor. "I don't even know where my friends are."

I have never really had friends. I've definitely had a couple "boyfriends" before, a few dates here and there, maybe a tiny physical action, but nothing ever serious. The closest to a friend, though, I've had was a mistress I served over 1000 years ago near the beginning of my Genie self.

She was a sweet grandma and had only wished to love herself. I of course granted that wish but that was all she wanted and I ended up staying with her for a solid ten years until she sadly passed away and I went back into coma.

I had no clue what exactly friendship meant but it was obvious his feelings were becoming more muddled as he thought of his members. I also felt a buzz of energy wafting off of him now.