42~I Kick Some Serious Ass

"Y/N do as I say!" Tyson's bellow broke through my thoughts. "Or I'll make you!"

He still had no clue that I had just retained my full powers back at the moment. I could feel the gold light in me, running through my veins and making me feel light and filled with energy.

Just a snap of my fingers and I could probably make everyone within a mile radius around me fall in love. It was a glorious feeling.

Now, I had to fulfill Jungkook's wish.

I zeroed in on Tyson and his dark aura.

"What the hell are you doing?" Tyson growled. "What, are you trying some stupid love inducement on me?"

I didn't answer as I silently gathered all my power in my and ready to shoot it straight at him.

"I've learned my lesson once, I'll never fall for you again," Tyson scoffed at me. "Besides. You're too weak to even tickle my mind. Give it up while you still have some energy left."

"Oh your mind will be tickled alright," I managed to get out between clenched teeth right before I pushed all the power I could feel straight into Tyson.

I'd never pushed so much of my power into anyone before. Usually just a trickle here, a little nudge there. But now I actually shoved.

Tyson staggered back as if I'd physically pushed him and his aura began to swirl crazily as golden light began to slowly spread.

"What? How... how is this possible?" he gasped, struggling to resist my power.

More magic surged through me, ready to be used to continue love inducing Tyson until Jungkook's wish had been fully fulfilled.

"No... I will not..." a vein stuck out in Tyson's neck as he desperately tried to fight off the dopey expression beginning to enter his eyes. "I... am...mighty!"

"Mighty my ass," I snorted, letting another wave of my magic crash into him.

And finally, the 'mighty' and 'unlimited powerful' genie succeeded into my powers. His entire aura, usually dark, was now filled with light golden everywhere you looked.

He was completely under my spell.

"My princess..." he murmured, gazing at me with utmost adoring eyes.

I shuddered but forced a smile on my face. "You're going to lead me out of here, right Tyson?" I crooned. "Because you love me."

His aura flickered slightly.

Holy crap, he was still somehow fighting my spell even with that much love inducement?? Yikes!

"I... of course," Tyson wheeled around and began to lead me upstairs.

Hope lit in my heart. I was going to get out. I was going to escape.

Tyson paused halfway up the stairs, his aura flickering again. Undeniable dark ribbons of light coursed through my gold influence as the Genie's powerful mind was still desperately trying to fight.

I pushed more magic into him, sweat trickling down my back now from the exertion.

He resumed walking up the stairs and I exhaled in relief. I was going to be dead tired after this I knew when the magic left me.

We now exited the small doorway into the main of the barn.

I was startled to hear loud yells and cries suddenly filling the empty barn shed. I'd been so focused on Tyson I hadn't heard the sounds until we were literally in the same room.