43~ Tiki-Tiki-Ty-Ty

Eerie silence fell across the barn. The gold light vanished as if a candle flame blown out.

I was breathing heavily as I stared in horror at the five men.

They were still alive, for now. But their skins were scorched with burn marks and there auras... oh ghod, their auras were grey. A blunt grey devoid of any other emotion.

I had somehow destroyed their capabilities to love or feel any emotion. They were now empty, living shells.

One by one the men dropped to the ground soundlessly and laid there staring blankly at the ceiling.

"Oh my ghod," I collapsed onto the ground myself, staring at the men. "What have I done?"

What had I done?

Was this what Taehyung had meant unlocking my true powers? I had somehow reached inside those men and crushed their very core of love and emotions inside them. I'd basically made them dead men in all aspects except actual death.

"What have I done?" I repeated louder, horrified.

My body was tingling all over and there the weapon-like power was still trickling through me. I could feel it underneath my skin.

I wasn't just a love Genie. I was some kind of monster. Who does something like that?

Hands grabbed me and I almost went kung-fu mode before I realized somehow Jungkook had pulled himself over to me despite him being badly beaten up. He was now taking me into his arms as best as he could.

"Agent Love," he murmured, voice rasping in my ears.

"Jungkook I don't know what the hell just happened," I whimpered. "What did I do? What the hell did I do??"

"You saved my life," Jungkook ran a thumb over my mouth. "You saved our lives."

"But... but I... I did something to those men..." I shakily began to look over to the limp bodies on the ground.

"Don't look at them," he tapped my cheek, just like he had on the airplane a lifetime ago, and tilted my face so I was only gazing into his eyes. "Look at me, Agent Love. You're okay. I'm okay."

"I'm some new kind of monster genie," I whimpered. "Don't touch me. Get out of here."

"I'm not going anywhere," Jungkook replied gravelly. "You're not a monster. Not even close."

"I did something horrible to them—" I tried to look back over. My mind was fogged and borderline crazy.

"Don't look at them," he repeated, tone sterner. "I got you, love. You're safe with me, I got you."

Love. Not Agent Love or Love Genie.

"Seagull," I whispered weakly.

"I'm here," he murmured before leaning forward and pressing his mouth to mine.

I squeezed my eyes shut, letting his touch and half embrace soothe me temporarily. How the heck did he have such a strong domination over me the moment we touched and kissed like this?

In his arms I suddenly felt like it was going to be okay. That what I did was terrible, yes, but I wasn't truly a monster.

The kiss couldn't have been more than a few seconds.

But in that time the dangerous, steel-like power of mine began to melt back into the usual warm magic I possessed. Except, instead of fading like I would've thought, it was growing again.

Not uncontrollably, but it was filling me again. Running through my veins. The light feeling returned, the feeling as if I could fly. I couldn't tell if it was because I was kissing Jungkook right now or because there was actually something happening to me.