Reunion part 2

Ohh man, this is so embarrasing i mean my first fight and we are about to lose it .

I am just praying to overlords i.e. our gods, that some miracle would happen and we'll win and guess what we win..

If u want to knw abt the reason because of which we win , is my other two friends. Yes, Stacy and Pat also came back.

This time i am like that i'll explode because of happiness as all of the five, they all are back.

But we also have to focus on more important stuff i.e. to take revenge

Now we are together so we can plan on how to take revenge of our parents death because they also planned well in order to accomplish their mission so we hve to do the same with them.

So we plan that we must begin our revenge by killing Zaviour .
Its because he is the one who breaked our trust the most and also hurted us.

So we planned that firstly Stacy and Brian will enter into his place by pretending that they surrender with his three guards which will be us.

When we get closer to him we will reveal ourselves and then we r gonna have a tough fight with him and then we will kill him.

Before all of this , we still have to deal with a big problem and i.e. inheritence of gold lords powers its because without my powers i won't be able fight those strong persons.

After the coronation of new dragon lord it takes 48 hours for new king to have the powers.

Its been 40 hours since my coronation and we have just 8 hours left and meanwhile i have to inherit the powers as if i don't then i will lose them for forever .

We need to make sure that when i will inherit my powers , i should not get interrupted.

So i tell all the others that we need to make sure that no one will interrupt during the ceremony .

So we decided that i will have my power inheritance ceremony at a secret home , which my parents builted so that at the time of need, it can be used.

Now, i am just praying from inside that everything would be fine and no problem would arise untill i inherit my gold lords' powers .

So lets just hope for the best ..

Guys, please don't just read my story but also vote for it cozz i really need ur guys support..