Origin of the D-world...

Since, i don't have my powers and there is nothing else to do. So, Alex come to me and ask me," Bunny can u tell me the history of the D-world cozz i am so keen to know about it. Since i am a Zackerian so i don't know abt the origin of D-world."

Alright, well it is a kind-of good way to pass my time. My powers will return with the set of the sun in the sky and when its ray of light will  touch me, my powers will return and also no other relic is being shown up. So till then, i can tell him the history of our D-world like how it originated to how it come to and end.

I tell Alex that," Before going to its history, firstly u must know how our D-worlds look. "

"Walking past the beautiful green valley with houses giving off retro vibes, I hum in contentment as everything feels serene yet on the verge of danger. The cicadas buzz around giving mating calls under the hot and bright daylight. Its the D-world. The place my ancestors have been residing since time immemorial, fighting off all the evils and preserving the beauty of this not-so-ordinary world.

     Now you might think why would someone will be desperate to kill  his own family? But the fact is that Sam has always been hellbent to rule the D-world. why?

According to him D-world can only be strong by  killing and conquering other worlds. He  just had the thirst of power. Thats why Dad took the decision to throw him out of the castle. This drove him mad and his madness results in all this.

Dragons are somehow related with Earth. Its because when the meteoric strike happened on the Earth, a piece of it got deattached from it. On that piece there were some eggs and due to the cosmic powers that were flowing in the space leads to the birth of the First Golden dragon who is my great-great-great-greatgrandpa.

In this way Dragons species born and then we get multiply in number. That piece also converted into the planet by the powers of Golden dragon. In this way, Golden dragon had always remained the protector of the D-world.

His primary duty is to safeguard it at any cost. But i failed. I lose everything my family, my planet and my loved ones.

The reason that Sam got the powers of Black Dragon was tht he just didn't bear his disgrace in the palace. So, he made a deal with the dark powers and in this way he became the Black dragon.

The history of the D-world is just good and peaceful no that much war environment untill The Black dragon arise.

We just no expecting that he would join forces with our other enemies and also turn our closed ones against us.

I just don't know what to do next ? I mean i don't know how i m gonna make the D-world back as a heaven place. Maybe with the passage of time, i may get to know abt it.

So, Alex this is the history of our world, how it originated to how it come to an end. "

I didn't notice that everybody is listening i thought that only Alex is listening but here all r sitting, quietly listening.

" woah, bro i never know that u r also aware of our history..." Gwen said.

" Sis, there is a lot things that u know abt me." I replys to make everybody chuckles.

The sun has risen and i get into the contact of first ray of light. My powers are back and now, we have  not anything to fear abt neither to care.

"So, everybody lets get back to our work." I exclaim in order to make evrybody laugh.

Once again thanks _MysTAErious_ for such an amazing cover of the chapter and guys if u like the chapter please vote for it...