Arrival..

What was that?? The thing that first come in my mind when i hear some noise at the front of the base.

When i go, to check what is happening, my jaw drops when i see that a large group of Sam's soldiers have attacked our base.

Obviously, it was their plan. They attacked me with Tetronite, so that i will lose all of my powers and then they will attack me with Sam's army in order to kill me.

Other's also follows the noise and stand behind me. Stacy run towards holding my hand, saying," Hon, u shouldn't be here."

I says,'' How can u think so Stacy, when there is a big troop of Sam's army attacking our shield. I can't just sit."

She pushes my hand in order to take me inside. She raises her hand, cut it( not fully just a little, to let the blood flow.) and then hold my wrist with it saying," Bunny, please my blood vow that no matter how the situation is bad, you just won't come out of ur room."

She didn't let me think for a single second. To this replys," Only at a condition, when situation becomes worse, i will break it."

Her eyes fills with tear. A strong noise arises at the front. The shield is down.

Before going to my room i tell Stacy to lock down the relics.

I am just angry at myself that i am just sitting here whereas others are fighting for me.

The noises are getting worse, all the sound of killing and the screams. Ohh god! Can't i just do something.

I have waited enough, i am a lord not a coward who is just gonna sit around here doing nothing. I will fight even though i didn't have my powers.

I walk out and see that there is a sword lying down on the floor, i just can't access to any of my weapons untill i didn't have my powers back...

I take the sword in my hand and see that a foot soldier is approaching towards Gwen since she is already busy in handling others, she is not seeing him.

I just rush towards him, peirce my sword into his body saying," No one will ever ever mess with my family."

Seeing me out everybody just looked at me with Shockingly. Stacy come towards me and said," Why did you come out? I told u not to do so.."

I replys," How can u expect me that i will just do nothing and seeing u all be killed. Listen Stacy i have already lost alot now, i just don't want to lose whatever i have."

Hearing these words, everybody's eyes just partially fills up with tear but none of them didn't let them fall.

I orders that Alex and Brian should go for the left, Gwen and Pat to the right and Me and Stacy in the middle.

This is huge part of Sam's army. We are fighting them but suddenly things turned against us, when they attack us with Big Guns. Everybody rush towards and cover me with themselves.

I am just wishing that a miracle would happen and we will get safe and no one will get hurt.

Two serpent approaches towards Big guns and destroy them with snake Buzz. I am like who are they ?? And they we hear the sound of other two dragons who use Flamethrower and Fireball together on soldiers, it seems to be like they are killing them.

I am trying to recognise them as they are seem to be known its just i can't remember who they are.

When they are done with soldiers, they put their back on us and take their Human avatar. They begin to turn one by one.

Holy fuck!!! They are mine and Gwen's cousins.

The two serpents are twins named Chase and Chantel and let me tell you one thing abt them that they are crazzyyyyyy.

The two dragons are Richie and Jared. Richie is the one with whom i can spend alot time, without any care . In short i like his company very much.

Jared is the one who i hated the most i mean we both doesn't share that bond that i have with my other cousins. From the beginning we both had certain clashes with each other. But when its about the protection of our family, we both are the same.

When we see them i just hug almost everyone except Jared.

"Didn't u miss us bro?" Chantel said.

" Of couse i did. " I replys.

" If u r here that means there are more of us, isn't it." Stacy said.

" Of course! When they were planting the bomb, we tried our best to save as much as dragons as we can. Since serpents are already on earth, they help us to settle down here, without any problem." Richie said.

I am a real real dumb dragon. I can i forget that in the same we save ourselves, other would have also done the same thing.

But i am so much happy to see that there are still so many dragons who are with me.

I tell all my cousins that," I m giving a big responsibility to each one of u that is u have to train every dragon and serpent for the war as we don't know when we could have it. So we gotta perpare ourselves earlier for it."

" Don't worry Bunny we will train them well." Chase said.

" So, once again thanks for being there in the time of need." I said to them.

" Needless, bro." Chantel replys.

With this they go back to fulfill the responsibility that i give them.

Vote for the chapter if u like it. Also give ur valuable suggestions.