Confession...

Damn it man, i m getting nervous everytime i see the watch . I mean okay i m going to confess my feelings to Stacy but still i m nervous.

I have already called Stacy and tell her to meet me at 7 in middle of the woods , behind the base.

I mean i have tried my best to decorate the place .

Its i like have hanged white coloured butterfly shaped lamps with yellow coloured bulb , on the woods . I have taken thousand petals of Red and Pink coloured Roses and sprinkle them all over the floor, so that when she put her step, her feet wouldn't be on the muddy floor , but on the rose petals. In the middle of the flowers i put a small round table, covered with Purple sheet as its her favourite colour. Then i put two chairs, not to far but close. I uses my powers to put the Pink glitter in the sky so that when i confess my love for Stacy , it will just fall on her as i want to make her feel that she is the Special women .

I have read many human love novels like Emma, The notebook, Love story and many more like them .

I just want that this will be the bestest day of her life.

So, As i have read , i dresses in Black suit. I also told Stacy to come in her best clothes as i have something important to tell.

Ohh god, i m freaking out.... Like the time is coming closs to confess my feelings. I m scared to death .

Somehow, i calm myself and then i hear Stacy's footsteps so i rush towards and said," You have to close ur eyes."

She replys," Why , what do you want me to see??!?!?!?"
I says," Just wait, you'll know."

I close her eyes and i m trying my best to make this moment best in both of our life.

So, we r at our place and i just put my hands away slowely from her eyes.

She just exclaimed in joy," Wow!!!! Bunny this is beautifull!!"

" Do you like it ?" I says

"Like!!! I m loving it. So ,what do you want to say ?"she replys.

I take a beautiful red coloured Rose  out from my pocket . I sit down on my knees and said," Stacy, i just don't know how to say this but i m feeling this thing for you and i really don't know what is the best way to say it . So , Stacy I ........."

She interrupts me by saying," I know Bunny what u want to say as i am feeling the same for u. Yes, I love u too."

When she say this i m like spellbound , i don't know what to say but i know what to do . The glitter that is in the air , i just let it fall down and she just can't stop blushing.

Then i just hold her waist, pull her close to me and kiss her .

God, this feels so good like i just want it to never end. Her lips and her smell makes me to fall in love with her over and over , i just don't want to leave her but....

Then i just stop it and take her to the table , where we eat Human food , then just talk about various things. I got something in my mind and i just ask her ," Stacy , if u have the same feeling for me than wht didn't u tell me earlier ??"

To this she says," I want to tell u on the coronation day in the D-world but then things change and i didn't got the right time to say it."

When i hear this words, i feel like wow i have really got the right girl for me.

In this way i confess my love for her and its awesome ,atleast anything didn't spoil the moment and after a very long time i again get to know about the meaning of happiness.

Did u like today's chapter let me know by dropping comments and also by voting..