Surprise battle part - 2

That hit turns me back into my human avatar and now i m falling at a great speed .

All of a sudden i hear Stacy's dragon voice. When i partially open my eyes i see that she is trying to save me.

I mean we have been on a lot of missions but this time when she is saving my life , i m having a different feeling, that i never experienced before.

Although i always like her company. I also adore her most of the time . But this is different.

Stacy saves me from falling by holding me and takes me to the ground slowly and safely .

She said ,"Bunny r u fine ?"

I said ,"Yes, i m fine, by the way thanks girl for saving my life."

To this she replys,"Friends don't say thanks . "

She further added,"I hope u won't mind if i join u in the battle as others, down there are trying to control the fire"
I said,"No, not at all"

Ohh godd!!!!! Why am i feeling this for her ??!?!?!?!?

Okay, now lets move my focus from feelings to battle . So i also take my Dragon avatar just like Stacy and then we both go to the sky after Christopher.

This time we surprise him. Its like a tit for tat and now i am like who's your fucking daddy huh???!?!?

So, he again tries to bite my neck with one of his head and when i tackle it , he uses his other head to hit me but this time as Stacy is also with me , she tackles with the second one. Then we both as a team attack on both of his head.

We swirl our respective necks on both of his necks and then we put our claws on his chest so hard that his blood viens can be seen easily . This time he won't be able to bear the pain .

As he unites all of his power to throw us away with his claws and when he do so , he fly away as he accepts his defeat .

We both get back to the base , atleast the fire is in control. I have bruises on my forehead, not so bad .

Gwen," From where did you get it ?!?!?" shockingly asks.

I replied," Its fine , just relax , don't panic."

She said,"What about Christopher ??"
I replied,"He flew away when we both attacks him"

I didn't tell anyone about this . But what if its what i am thinking.

Guys , if u like my story then don't hesitate to vote it. Please that would be a great help.