What, ancient relics?!?!??.

Now, Stacy and me, we are together as a couple and man ! Her eyes are so beautiful, like anyone can spend all of his time into his eyes. Calm and just loving thats how i can describe her eyes on my best.

The next morning we decides that we will tell everyone about her relationship but...

Sam's soldiers with a commander attacks the humans in the Central park. So we both decides that firstly we r going to handle them and after it we'll announce.

His soldiers are trying to find something in that area , that is suspicious for us as what it could be that Sam wants so desperately .

We confront them with our powers , i used Landbreak and Stacy used Sandstorm  so that they will fall into the cracken land and then by using my Elemental powers i can squeeze them . 

All of the soldiers fall into it and those who didn't we let them to fall . Once we r done with soldiers now we can handle the Commander.

I says," So , can we help u with it , asshole??"

Commander," Get the hell lost from here Bunny."

Stacy says," Why won't u come and try so coz we r not ready to leave. "

He just come with his sword trying to put it in into Stacy chest , no one can mess with my girl untill i m alive.

So i blocks it by grabbing his sword, even my hand get filled up with blood but who cares Stacy is fine , thats what i want.

While i m holding his sword Stacy punches him into his chest make him to fall .

He takes out his another sword and uses Fury swipes which makes both of us to kneel but somehow we manage to stand back and we hold each other hand uses Power puch , focusing on his head that makes his skull to broke .

When he is badly injured and there is no chance that he will attack us back i says," Tell us for what u r looking for?"

He says," No!! I won't"

I replys," Listen bud, i got a deal for u if u tell us what Sam is looking for , i promise that we won't kill. "

After my this statement he think about the deal and get ready to tell us everything he knows.

He begin," You know when they planned to explode the D-world, Darklord took all ancient relics which are present in the castle."

He further added," He transported all the relics into a ship , which somehow got blasted when it enters Human orbit , which lead to the scattering of them into the planet."

Such a shit is Sam, he took all the relics from the castle.. Man , now we have to find them befor he do.

He also says," We got the reading of a relic from here so we decides to check it out. But then both of you interrupted.

After listening to whatever he said i also call others and explain them everything about what happened here.

I let him go as i stood at my promise.

We all begin to search the park very clearly and then i hear Brian yelling.

Brian," I found something!!!! Everybody come!!!"

He found the Gold staff and when i see it , i get completely shocked . This shows that every weapon that my day used , they all are here on this planet, its just we have to find them.

Before going on killing our loved ones murderers, we have to collect all of them. As they will be a great help to us .

Tell me how u like my today's chapter by commenting and also voting for this.....