Who's next ??

As earlier we killed Zaviour and now its time to choose who is next ?

So we choose Edward as our next target . Likewise Zaviour we also have to plan well for his death.

In earlier times, he always wanted to wield The Gold Sword.  So i think that why won't we just use it as a trap against him . Coz u knw a clever man  can do whatever it takes to get his things.

So our plan is to put The Gold Sword in the earth at a particular place , where humans won't come and when he will get there to take it out  we are gonna attack him with our best attacks .

So lets just hope that he will get into our trap and we will take the revenge from one more.

Next night we did as well planned .
Lets see now whether he is gonna come or not.

Its been 4hrs since we are standing here, waiting for him. I am thinking that what if i did something wrong? That makes Edward suspicious abt it.

Well lets wait for more 2hrs and if he didn't show up then we r going back.

So 2hrs also passed and now we r tired , so i said to everyone that lets go home and we will give it a try tomorrow.

When we are abt to go, he appeared and i am like can't that son of a bitch shown up earlier .  When we just saw him , we attacked.

Brian begin the attack with Shadow claw and throwing him away from the sword , i immediately without wasting any time just rush to the Golden sword and take it.

Coz i don't want to lose it as it is what i have as memory of my parents

Now its just him and us and we have to take the revenge so,  lets begin .

We all begin to attack him with our powers like i mentioned earlier , the abilities that my friends have  .

Pat attacked on his weak points but i must say that he is actually a tough guy as he still stand infront us like nothing has happened .

So, its seem like now we have to make him  , so that he could die the most painful death that anyone could imagine.

I knocked him on his face and in return he is going to kick me but Brian blocked him and kick him in his nutts.

Girls attacks him on his back with Poison stings and Pat attacks on his waist with Power ball, in this way he is blocked by all of us. As from every side we hurt him and now he has no option rather than surrending.

So he surended and he is going to die as  the world must  know what happen when they mess with royal family. 

We have already prepared a Tetrasite i.e. acid for dragons and we just put him in it.

His body is melting like wax used to melt from a candle , his bones can be clearly seen but he has comitted a sin for which he must pay by dying like this .

In this way Edward take his last breath .

So, everybody if u like my story pls let me know by giving ur valueable votes and comments and if u have any other idea for my story , pls just let me know .