Lets try love

Holy fuck , am i in love ?!?!?!?
Having a creep feel everysince i think abt it.

Its being 3 in the early morning and i just can't sleep...😣😣

Okay,Bunny calm down !!!, maybe its something else. But with whom i must discuss this ??

I recalls that why won't i just talk with Andrew as he is the guy who can help me in this situation.

Next morning, without wasting a single second, i rush towards Andrew's door.

I knock it twice, his wife,Lorra opens the door with aprin around her waist. She must be cooking.
Lorra,"Hey!! Bunny isn't it too early to wake ??"
I says," Can i meet Andrew, i really want to talk to him."

My expressions are so deep like a FBI  officer use to have for interrogation of a case.

She let me in and Andrew is in his pygamas, eating his breakfast. I mean ofcourse its 7 in the morning and what do you expect from a person at this time ??

"Andrew can you help me with something" I says.
"Of course, spill it out." He replys.
"Uhh....Can u tell me about...lll..lov..love?" i says.
"Love!!!!" He says in a joking manner.
To this i says"Andrew ,i am serious!! I really want to know about it!!!"
"okay, so love is something that makes a person to realise how much other person matters and when you meet her , you just forget everything, whether its important or not."

When he says this i am like wow!!!
On the second thought i am like Fuck !!. I am in love and with non other but Stacy. Stacy!?!?!?!?!?!???!

I says to myself that calm down Bunny , just calm the shit down.

Andrew adds," Bunny, you may try to run away from your feelings but you won't."
Lorra says," Andrew is right Bunny no matter how much you try to run away from it, but at the end you are going to fall for it."

After hearing them of love . I think that i must confess it but i am scare of loving others .

Its because the last time when i love someone, i lose them and now, if i love Stacy then i will lose her too. I just don't want to let it happen.

So, i tell my this problem to Andrew and Lorra , both of them says that i am  right at my point but its not the same everytime.

They both inspires me that i must confess my feelings to Stacy before its too late.

When they say all this motivating things to me , that reminds me of my parents , i mean they would have done the same thing.

When they remind me of my parents , i just can't stop myself from hugging them and it just feels that my parents are with me. All of that warmness, love and care , it is all same.

So, now i firmly decided that i am going to confess my feelings for Stacy.

Lets see how she is going to react to this .

If u like my story then don't be shy of dropping a comment and also to vote. Thanks.....