More to know...

Eversince i have seen Alex, i don't know there is something with this guy which makes me to think about him over and over.

Although he save our lives but still. I need to know everything about him. There is something, that he is still hiding from us and it can be clearly seen on his face.

Girls also returned back with our new relic. That is Scepter of Whim.

The speciality of this scepter is that it can create  such an energy ball which can trap a dragon and when he or she tries to break it in by attacking  its inner surface, it begins to shrinks.

I thought that wow! Now we have something with the help of which we can keep anyone as a hostage.

" From where did you find him, Bro??" Gwen questions me.
I explain everything what happened in Antarctica with me and Brian.

"Do you think he is trustworthy? I mean we all know the people of their species can't be trusted." Pat said.

"I agree but we should also not forget the fact that he saved our lives. C'mon guys, he just ask for a chance lets give him and then we will see what to do with him" i replys.

I didn't let others know abt what i am thinking as i have seen something in his eyes i.e. a zeal to prove himself.

We all are just talking about what to do with Alex.

We hear something. When we go out to check what it is? I see that Sam's Terminites i.e. Robots, in human language. They has attacked us and the first thing that comes in my mind, is the security of the relics we have.

This is the time, lets give Alex his chance !! This is it the perfect timing. When we all will be battling with Terminites, i will check that whether Alex is trustworthy or not as i have a pretty good plan.

I orders Alex to stay into the base and if somehow, any of the Terminite enters, protect the relics from them.

Terminites put their machine guns pointing at us. With the psychic powers of Stacy, she builts a temporary shield for us.

Brian uses  Landbreak, and Gwen uses Tidal wave, both of the attacks compliment each other. Then i uses the strongest attack Rain of blades. Although it uses a lot of mine energy but who cares as long as those boxes of tines are teared apart.

We just put those tin boxes on ourselves and to show like we are Terminites.

We enter the base and get to the place where relics are. We didn't see Alex, as we are hoping that he would be there for the security of them.

When we approaches towards The Pendant of Mediva. Alex just jumps off from the wall, so all the time he was just waiting for the right time to show.

Okay, i m impressed with him but i want others to belive the same.

So, i attacks Alex in order to get him out of my way but he fight me. He punches me in my stomach, makes me to pish away. Then Brian attacks him and Alex in response kick him. In this one by one we all attacks him.

All this just shows that Alex has won our trust and now he can be one of us.

We all begin to take out those tin boxes. " So, congratulations Alex now u r one of us." I says to chuckle him.

" Oh my god!! I just can't belive that i m going to fight with you all" Alex said.

" Then, believe it bud, now u r one of us." Brian said, chuckles everyone.

When everybody are doing their respective work. I just grab Alex wrist and take him out of the Alex.

" What happen, Bunny?" He said.

" Alex, r u sure that u r not hiding anything ?? Coz i really think that there is something" i said.

"No, no there is nothing i am hiding trust me" He said.

" Look buddy, if u r think that after hearing what u r hiding , we will throw u out. Then let me make it clear to you, no matter what u r or what u did. U r one of us now and that won't bother me. If u don't want to tell then its fine." I ended my words and begin to walk in back.

"Wait!!! I want to tell u something... But promise me u will stand at ur words." He said.

"Okay, i will , i promise."  I said.

"I m Daina's son and i know what my mom did to your parents and trust me i m not like my mom." He said while angrily glare at him.

" Glad that u tell me rather than hiding" I said and begin to calm myself down.

Once my dad told me that There is always a possibility of change . Keeping those words in my mind i just move on from that.

"I m so sorry, i can't change what my mom did but i cam assure u that no matter what the situation is i will always be there for all of u." he said.

I just ughh. I just know that its not his mistake that he is Daina's son . The thing that matters is that he is not like her.

So, now we get a new member of our team and we r happy for him.
Who know's what is waiting for us tomorrow.

Tell me, how u like the twist.. Please vote for the chapter if you like it...