Challenge continues....

"Stacy r u fine ??" I said.

"Yes, what happened? Where Christopher?" She said.

" Calm down, honey Brian has gone after him. Just relax." I said.

" We have to join them. C'mon we shouldn't waste any time."she said.

"if u r fine only then we'll go." i said as i care abt her health.

So, in actually when Christopher hold her badly, she fainted and then he threw her . I immediately told Brian to go after Christopher and meanwhile, i will go for Stacy.

So, now we head towards the direction where they went. Although Stacy got bruises on her whole body but if she is fine with that then its okay.

We see tht Brian is holding him whereas Christiphers head is constantly bitting on his body.

I gotta say this that he is a real tough guy i mean he is being hurted a lot but still he is not giving up. Okay, well now enough is enough we r going to end Christopher, right now.

I said Stacy that we r going to kill him right now. Her eyes are showing that she is ready to do so. We stare at each other for one second and then attack him. We attack him with our claws which makes him to leave Brian.

Since, we r sick of him. So, i decide that we will attack him with same attacks.

We begin with Thunder ray as we r three so we our power quite more powerful then his two heads.  He tries to stop us by using Aurora beam but failed badly.

Brian is already to much injured and i had already told the second team to signal us when they reach the base safely. I get the signal and now i know that they r safe , our base is safe and all the relics are safe. Now, we can bring an end to this.

So, by uniting our powers, we make an final attack. We attack him Plasma ball, it gets bigger when as the three balls combine and become one. This results in a big one and Christopher tries to stop it over and over by using  Energy ball but notjing worked.

The ball covers him, its like he is in the center and the plasma ball is covering it like a shell. He disastrously dies in it.

In this way, we kill another one and our revenge gets closer. Christopher is dead.

We reach  to our new base, Stacy and me are holding Brian on our shoulders as he already bear a lot.

Gwen," What happen ?? How did he get injured this much??" She said this with a concern in a voice.

" Today, he did alot for us. He just didn't give up on the situation." I replys.

Pat take Brian for medical treatment and we all r just waiting for what he is gonna say abt Brian's situation.

" Gwen r u sure, that u don't wanna share something with me." i said.

" No, what make u to think so?" She replys.

" Coz this time ur concern is not like the earlier one. R u sure that there is not something in between u and Brian." i said.

She blushes and run away in order to avoid the situation.

"Now he is out of danger. So, everybody just relax he will be up soon." Pat said.

This makes Gwen to a breath of relief. I notice that she is getting more concerned over Brian.

Since our new base in underground. I see that Gwen is watching the stars on a cliff. I sit near her.

" Aren't those beautiful, Bunny. I mean its like the view that we used to watch everyday, in our world." She said to me.

" Yeah, u r right. Its beautiful." I said in response.

" Can i confess something to u??" She said.

I already know what she is going to say. So, i said," I know that u love Brian. Didn't u ??"

She looks at me strangely. " How did u know abt this??" She said questioning me.

" What do u think that i didn't notice the way that u looked on him. The concern in ur eyes, its just the same as of Stacy. Don't forget that i m ur big brother." I replys.

" So, u have no prblm with it??" She said.

" Of course not. What make u to think so ??" I said.

"Nothing. Just leave it now." With this she end her words.

Okay, so now my sis is dating my best friend. Wow, thats wierd. I mean u know the brother thing. Makes me uncomfortable but as long as my sis is happy, i m happy for her.

Did u like todays chapter tell me in the comments section.