Conquest...

Mom is alive and this time i will do whatever it takes to find her out and protect her from Sam.

I don't know from where to begin.
I mean i can't recall anyway to find out where she is.

When i am deep in my thoughts, i hear a voice coming near to me. Gwen," So, u figured any way to begin the search of mom, huh??"

I get out of my thoughts, and replys," No, not yet. I don't know from where i begin?", having tear filled eyes. The same with Gwen and then we both give each other a tight hug to comfort each other.

" I got an idea!!!" Stacy interrupts.

"U do!!" Gwen exclaims in joy.

" Your mother is a serpent right? Then why wouldn't we ask a serpent to find the another one." Stacy continues.

How can i forget abt it. I mean i m such a dumb. Obviously Chase and Chantel would have a way to find out mom.

I order Pat to call Chase and Chantel without any wastage of time.

Chase and Chantel arrives.

"We feel glad to help u to find our aunt." Chase begins.

" C'mon everybody stop wasting time and lets begin the conquest to find mom." I proclaims in a joy.

" So, from where should we begin??" I questions them.

Chantel replys," I think that we must begin from the place where she was seen last.."

"You mean the crash site." Gwen said.

" Yes." She replys.

This time i decides that everyone is going and in order to avoid any delay, Chase and Chantel will fly along us by sitting on mine and Gwen's back.

We get to crash site within 40 minutes. Although its in the morning and the sun is at its most. Its hot for humans but for cold blooded creatures like us, it doesn't bother us at all.

They say that every serpent leaves a mark whenever they used to go anywhere. That clearly means that mom has also leave her mark.

So, they do whatever they perform their serpent ritual in order to make the marks visible and it happens.

The marks r glowing of mom's scales. It leads to somewhere with in the ship. That means for so long mom was in the ship!!

Why didn't mom shows up when i was here ?? What took her so long??

I am so desperate to get answers of these questions. The marks leads up to secret compartment which i didn't saw earlier. The marks ends in it.

We scatter in that compartment and search every little thing of it. But we get nithing.

Where did mom goes??? Was she force to leave??

Ohh mannn so many questions with less answers.

"What do we do now??" Gwen questions..

" The marks end here but mom is not here. Where is she??" she continues.

" I just don't know." I replys.

When we all are having the discussion what to do next ..

The gate suddenly closses and i see Sam and his soldiers holding mom.

"Mom!!!" Gwen and me yelled the time we see her.

" Leave her alone or i'll swear to god u will regret ur actions." i groaned in anger.

" Is it so?? Then i m ready to face u.." He said with a big smile on his face.

He fills the whole section with Tetronite gas. This makes us all weak. That we fainted and Alex, Chase and Chantel are trying their best to get us out.

The last thing i see before fainting is that Sam teleports himself with mom and his soldiers r marching into the section with masks on their faces so that the gas would not affect them.

I didnot know how we get out from their and reaches the base all i know is that mom is now held as a hostage by Sam.

All i can do is regret and i m angry at myself, he leads us to a trap and we get in..

Ugh!!!! How can be i so stupid??

" Relax!! Bro we r going to find mom soon." Gwen tries to calm me. Then she gives me a tight hug.

Stacy enters and said," R u guys, fine?? Coz i know how bad it feels."

I swear i will find mom soon...

So, tell me do u like today's chapter... Let me know in the comments section and alsoo voteeeeee for it..