Done with her...

I know that the truth abt Alex is out and i also know that when others will know abt this, they will be badly mad at us.....

Well, lets get back to the point that we have to kill Daina.

The fight break out when Stacy attacks her with with her powers, making a psychic ball but Daina dodge it like its nothing. He pound each one us by his pony. Alex tries to use his zackerian power but just because Daina is his mother, so she make a wound on his arm and the same on her, she then make them to face each other. When we tries to stop it, she hold us in her pony's grip. Then she cast a spell in such a way that he froze where he is standing. The reason behind this is that the Zackerian parents have that power in themselves to froze their kids amd when they want them back, they just break the spell.

After seeing Daina's reaction i can clearly says that she is not in the mood to bring him back.

Then she throw us in the building with her powers.

We r just figuring out what to do when someone screams so badly on Daina that she begin to lose consciousness and i know very well who she is, its Gwen.

The Brian punches him on her chest, make her to fall away. Gwen comes and begin to help to be back on our feets.

"What has happened to Alex?" Gwen asks when she sees Alex's statue.

"Its a long story.. I'll tell u latter." I responded.

Meanwhile Brian again cracking his lame jokes.

" Hey, bitch do u know what father is called in spanish padre... I mean why didn't they call fathre or anything else..... Hahahaha.... Lmao."

Man from where do he get this sort of shit jokes.

Gwen again screams the lougest scream, she can ever make. That troubles Daina to a great extent. She makes an power ball and then target us. We somehow dodge it.  Brian and Stacy attacks on her left by using their attacks and me and Gwen attacks her from the right.

We all fight with her best moves but pony's buzz is enough to make everything worthless.

"We gotta do something of her pony." Stacy said.

"Yeah u r right!" I said .

" So, any plans??"she questions me

"Yes, i have one." i replys.

" Gwen and Brian distract." I orders them to do so.

They did what i said. When she is busy in handling them and we r pretending like we r lying on the floor fainting.

I give a sign to Stacy to go and hold her with her powers.

She did and then i orders Gwen and Pat to hold her pony. I take my Golden sword out.

It take around 4-5 strikes to cut her pony and when it completely disattached, she screams worse than Gwen.

All of her powers r gone now. Although it take time but atleast now she is powerless and now we have to kill her.

Gwen and Brian kills Daina. Whereas me and Stacy destroys her pony. Stacy puts the pressure on her pony where i put her pony on fire.

In this we take our revenge from Daina.

Alex turns back and now we all head bach to our base.

Now i get two things to do when we go back firstly, i have to face other as Alex's truth is out.. secondly, i m excited to meet mom...

"How is she??" i questions Pat.

" I can't say anything right now as she is in an overdosage, for a long time. This has adversely affect her. " I replys

" Adversely?? What do u mean by it?" I questions

" What i mean to say is that she maybe suffer from a memory loss. Its just my assumption. We have to wait untill she wakes up." he replys, trying to comfort us.

" Bunny, i think that u got something to share with all of us." Stacy said.

" Okay, so guys before telling u something. I want to ask u all something . Do u trust me?" I questions to all.

They all nodded.

" U trust my every decision that i take." i continues.

They again nodded.

" Okay, so Alex is Daina's son." i said and everybody's eyes widen.

Althought they nothing said but left. I mean they have the right to leave as i lie to them.

Lets just hope that mom will wake up soon and they all will turn back normal.

Please vote .... It really helps.....