Betrayal

I am just waiting for everybody to wake up .. I take them back to base with the help of some of my friends.

I mean why did she did it ??? I thought that i can trust her but once again its broken. I m not angry at her but i m angry on myself that why can't i see all of this before.

Everytime whenever i love soneone either they r dead or betrays me. I don't know what i m gonna do ?? I  will leave the decision on others. But i m just no gonna let Stacy live here. As who know's, who will be her next target..

I m just once again going through mixed emotions of sadness, agony, pain and many other..

When i m just going deep into my thoughts as once i m seeing the scene where my dad was died, the attack at the palace, all that bloody walls and floor.

Gwen interrupts," Hey, r u fine?? What happen to Serpentinia??"

I replys," She is dead and Gwen can u just go nd call everybody. I want to make something clear.."

She replys," What happened??"

" Just do as i says, please.." My voice begin weak.

She didn't further questions me. She calls everybody and they all begin to assemble in the hall.

" So, do u all remember when my mom said that someone is betraying us and that person is in our team." I begins.

" Yes." Pat said.

"Can u guess who that person is ??" I questions to everybody.

They all begin to look upon each other." Stop making riddles, just tell us who that person is." Brian said angrily...

"Its Stacy." i said and everybody just get freeze where they r standing.

" No this can't be possible.." Gwen said with tears in her eyes," she can't do it. How can she betrays us "

"She is responsible for the death of my first love, Beth and of mom..." I said by raising my voice.

" What do u mean Bunny, i don't know what u r saying, make everything clear." Gwen says.

I begin to explain," When we went to earth, on the day before my coronation, Stacy was never with us, she was in the castle with others, playing the game of death. The one who was with us that was a shape shifting serpent.

She kills Beth, doesn't know why.. Gwen how can u forget that when we went to save those hostages, with whom mom was left alone. Its Stacy.... She just used all of us for her own purpose. She used my love for her mean purposes."

Everybody just get shock when i begin to connect each and every recent events.

" Stacy please tell that he is lying!!" Brian says with a hope that she will say something in her defence.

But she just remains quite...

Then, she begin," Whatever u say abt me is right but not that i use ur love. I love u so much Bunny... Please don't say that.."

" Love huh!! If this is love than what is betrayal??" I questions her.

" I just love u so much.. Whenever i used to see u with Beth, i just got jealous. I never want to kill ur parents . I swear.. I just love u so much.." She replys.

" U know what Stacy this is not love but obssession that u have over me.. " I says.

" Bunny pleas-" She says when i interrupts. I say," I don't wanna hear anything, just get the fuck out of here...." I groaned in anger.

" U can do whatever u want with her. I won't question ur action. If u want to kill her, go ahead. If u don't want so, then its okay.. Now its up to u. I leave this decision upon u.." I says.

At the end, they all decides to let her go amd never show her face. Although Gwen beat her and then throw her in Abondend jungle of D-world. Pat maded a portal so that we can go to D-world anytime we want.

That jungle is a place where when one enters, never get out alive and its the best punishment for her... Although we all r feeling betrayal but no one is showing that infront of me cozz they know that this impacts me in the worstest way..

Woah, kind a feeling bad for him.. But thats what is meant to be with him. Anyways , if u like today's chapter don't forget to vote...