Hidden message..

"I think that i saw something." i said when everybody r staring at me.

" what do u saw??" Stacy asks me with a concern in her voice.

" A hidden message from mom." I said.

" What!!! What is it???" Gwen said shockingly.

" She tries to tell that there is someone among us who is betraying and also sent her location." I said.

Everybody begins to give a very wierd look to me.

" I think that betrayal can be handled latter, firstly we must go and get ur mom." Pat said.

"Then what r we waiting for lets put our lazy asses on work and get the work done." Brian said to make everybody chuckles.

We take our dragon avatars and begin our fly to the place where mom is.

Its somewhere in the mid of a jungle completely a wasteland like an apocalypse happen there. A building in the mid of the circle which is surrounded by Sam's soldiers and we r just trying to analyse the situation when we see Daina is also there.

We r trying to figure out what to do??

Female zackerians are completely different from the males as their powers lies within their pony which makes them strong enough to fight others and if anyone wants to kill them then they have destroy their pony after destroying their body. Of pony is not destroyed then they can find a way to come back.

We decides that with saving mom we r gonna kill her. So, i plans that firstly Brian will draw their attention meanwhile which girls will attack the soldiers. Pat will confront Daina for sometimes. Meanwhile all of this me amd Alex will go to take mom out.

Brian begins plan by drawing everybody's action by his lame joke, he says,"  Hey do u guys, where can i find a coffee shop coz i want to take Crocodile on date with me. Do u think that she won't cheat me."

After hearing this i m like should i even laugh at it??

But we can't waste time. So, we intiate the plan. Alex and me immediately rush in the building. The soldiers who r inside Alex handles them whereas  i m looking for mom.

I found her!!! Tears begin to roll from my eyes when i see her. But she is weak due the overdosage of
Lesca, weakness of serpent.

She is in fainting but i take her out. Gwen is just screaming as hell with the help  of which she clears my path and rushes towards me.

" You found her!!" She said, also tears rolling down from her eyes.

" Gwen u must go and take her to base, i'll sent Pat with u and make sure that no one will follow u guys." I said her.

" Pat come here, go with mom and Stacy. I'll clear ur ways" I told him.

He just froze for a moment and then he get excited and said," U did it!!!!"

"I know but now just go." i responded.

Pat turns into his dragon avatar, Gwen holds mom and sit on his back.

I uses Sandstorm to clear the way for them.

" Brian make sure no one will follow them." I yelled.

He also take his dragon avatar and follows them.

Stacy by using her psychic powers at an extreme level kills all the soldiers, by expanding their veins which ultimately lead to an 💥 explosion.

Now its just me, Stacy and Alex against Daina.

" So, r u all ready to die." She says.

" We'll see in the end, who will die." I said.

" Best wishes to my son and his friend." She says.

" Son?!?!?" Stacy puzzled.

" U didn't tell them!"  Daina said as like she never expect this.

"Tell us what??" She lookes shockingly at us.

" Alex is my son!" Daina says.

" Alex is ur what?? Son!!" She said angrily.

"Stacy calm down, we can have this conversation latter firstly it is important for us to kill her."  i interrupts.

"Okay and do u think that his son will let us to do so?" She said angrily.

"Stacy, we r talking abt Alex we have seen him, he is not like his mother. He is a completely different." I said to her.

"Yeah, whatever...." she says and we end our conversation here.

Tell me do u like today's chapter???? Don't hesitate to vote..