War at its most...

We begin the attack with Wave 1. Even though his army is thrice of ours but we have courage as ourd biggest weapon.

I used Rain of blades to kill as much as soldiers as i can. Gwen scream as hell, all our dragon sisters and brothers r fighting against our last remaining enemy.

Sam brings big guns which make to decide that the time has come to launch Wave 2, with the arrival of serpents, big guns getting weak as they buzz upon them, which ultimately results into the breaking on them.

It seems like Sam is having a lot of surprises for us, just like in the same way i have for him.

When he sees that his big guns plan is badly getting flopped just because Serpents who r on our sides.

Then he brings big size Terminites and they r now getting its advantage. I use my elemental powers, making spears of earth elemental, piercing through their bodies but its not enough.

Seeing the situation goes out of control, I m not left with any other option but of launching another wave, so i commands to launch Wave 3.

Although we r less in numbers but still we r facing him with courage. Ohh god, a soldier just show up and i just take his head off from his body. Thats shit...

The war is much worse then we thought. I think that i must end it. So, i command to launch Wave 4.

Now all of us r on the battle field and Sam is against us. I look around myself to see where Sam is, i did so becoz i need to stop him from bringing any other sort of weapon in the war. He is fighting with Chantel, Richie and Alex. All three of them r using their coordination to beat him up. But he's strong. He collects the engery surrounding himself and the release it so that others will fall out.

This rage an agony in me. The time has come for the final faceoff. I run towards him and punch him on his face. Sam," So, finally u and me..."

I replys," Hey, Sam lets bring an end to what we started. Lets go to the place where all of this begin, from where our story begins.."

He says," U mean the palace where i slaughter our parents."

This filled me with anger, i take my wings out even in human form. This time i punch him so hard that he just fall far away from me. I fly towards him, he kicks me on my waist, i sit down on my knee in order to bear the pain.

I somehow manages to take him to the palace coz i don't want anyone to interrupt our battle.

Sam," Just like our parents die here, u r gonna die the same. No one is going to help u Bunny, get ready to die.."

I replys," Ohh yeah, we'll see. Get ready for this."  I take out My Golden sword, i strike it on his arm, but his shield is quite stron enough.

I suddenly hear screams of my people. Since we all r having Kon-system, i tell them to use all the relics we have.

Then i begin to focus back on my battle, Sam also take out his Dark sword.

My swords and his swords, they both r striking upon each other. Ut seems to be that our swords r having equal powers. I take my serpent avatar and begin to buzz upon him.

He dodged it everytime. I used Serpent crotac, with the strikes of Dark sword, he killed all of them.

I begin when we both begin to get tired," Hey Sam, is that the best u can do??"

I turn myself into the energy form, i mean a tiny golden ball but strong enough to fight. Sam also did the same.

Our energy forms begin to hit each other so badly that all of those who r present they stop fighting and begin to look at us. Just as they r waiting who will win.

Thunder begin strike in the sky, the winds become violent and the waves begin to burn in fire. Nature itself come to witness our fight.

In the end our energy form strike each other so badly that we both turn back into our human avatar.

Sam says," Lets turn into dragons.."Then he turns himself into the dragon and i take my dragon avatar.

We both use Energy ray. In the beginning it seems like Sam is gonna win as his overpowered mine but when his comes real close to me. I unleashed the beast that is hidden me. This time my ray overpowers him and hit him so badly that he fall down on the ground.

He just fall down, not died. I take my sword out and walk towards him. Seeing this Sam just remains as nothing has left in his body, our battle take a big part of both of ours powers.

Sam says," Kill me take the revenge of our parents death from me. If u think that i m going to appologise for it, then just keep it in ur thoughts." It seems like he just give up.

I replys," Whatever u wish brother.." Then without wasting a single second, i put my sword into his body. His body begins to vanish away.

In this way i kill the last murderer . Sam died during the war..

I win the war, all his soldiers begin to run away and now the a new sunrise takes place into our planet.

War is something which just left nothing but dead bodies lying on the ground, filled with blood. Its something a king should always avoid, in order to keep his kindgom safe from the lose of loved ones.

Please don't forget to vote...