Author's note...

Okay, so i m here to explain certain things about my characters as well as what could be possibly happen in the future...

So lets begin with Bunny
* strong in character with thoughts.
*loves his team a lot.
*Stacy is his girlfriend.
*Sam biggest enemy.

Next is Stacy.
*Stubborn.
*A psychic.
*Loves Bunny.

Maybe in future there can be a love triangle or maybe there can be someone who might try to create problems in there relationship..

Next is  Gwen.
*Shrilled voice.
*Loves her team.
*Still childish in nature.

Next is Brian.
*A great strength.
*Never shy to fight.
*Bad habit of cracking jokes in wrong time.

Maybe in future both of them begin to date or hate each other. Who knows??

Next is Pat
* Genius person.
* Tech guy of the team.
* Quite shy to talk.

I really don't know what to do with this character. If anyone ahs any suggestions abt him pls let me know by either commenting on dm me in personal.

Next is Alex.
* Zeal to prove himself.
* Not like his mom.
* A loyal friend.

In future maybe his truth doesn't come out.. But who know's?? What could happen.

In future there might be chances of a sequel of this story. It can happen only if i gete enough time to write it.

I know that i write all of this in the middle of the story but now onwards i will try to add each of the above quality in the characters of the story.

Hope that u will enjoy reading it as i know that earlier i didn't explain the fight scenes well but some of u guys made me realise to improve my writting skills so,  i tried or i must say that i am still trying my best to make them more understandable.

So guys tell me if u have any other good suggestions as ideas are most welcome..