Challenge...

"So, here's the challenge." i said to everybody.

Actually, today we are on the search of the new relic whose signal eventually shows up on our computers.

We wasn't expecting it so soon. But it does seems like now the relics don't want to be shown up...

Okay, so back to the point. The challenge is that we have taken the new relic which is The Applix Shield.

You know  its name is suggesting its power, so yes, its a shield which can protect a dragon from any sort of harm.

When we get the relic. Christopher followed us and now in order to keep it away from the reach of Christopher we have to kill me.

Now, the challenge is that we have to kill Christopher also at the same time we have to shift our base because due to recent attacks its not safe. Also, we have to keep it hidden.

So, we made our new base underground in the  dusty land of Vegas. It is equipped with the modern technology that we have in remaining and also Pat constructed some of it.

So, we decided that we will divide in two groups

1) Me, Brian and Stacy will go after Christopher and distract him or if we get a chance we will kill him, meanwhile others will do their work.

2)Alex, Pat and Gwen will go for the shifting of relics.

So, Brian attack Christopher will Aura beam, that trembles him for a while, then he get up and use Flamethrower on all of us. We all get down. Then he begin to get into the base in order to stop others but Stacy stops him by using her pshycic powers, holding him from his waist and then throw him back.

This give both of us enough time to standback, then i attack him with Golden sword on his hand, i probably cut one of his hand, but this drive him crazy i guess.

Team 2 get out with the relics they take their Dragon avatar, Alex sitting on Pat's back.

When he sees this, he also take his Dragon avatar and begin to chase them. We also take our avatar as this time we won't take any chance, we can't let them know about our new base.

Brian take a lead and bite on one of his neck. The other head swirl his neck, the first one bite him on his chest. We also get to him and Stacy and me take one head each and try to stop him . It works and he leave Brian, this time he attacks with Thunder ball . This hits Briam and Stacy, i attack him Aurora ball , pointing on his chest.

Now, all three of us attacks together with Flamethrower , in response he also attacks with Flamethrower , our powers hit each other, makes a blast.

This covers the whole sky with fog..

Where did he go?? I ask this to myself.

Meanwhile, i hear Stacy's dragon voice, this is full of groaning in pain. I look on the Brian and we both turn around and see that Christopher has completely swirl his body over Stacy's body.

He look in our eyes, saying that let me go or i'll throw Stacy.

I can see that Stacy is already in too much pain that she just can't fly. Her eyes are also fill with pain and tears.

Oh god!! Neither i can let go Stacy nor Christopher what should i do now??

Don't hesitate to vote.....