The Pendant ?

All of us decides that we must collect the relics first and then do our revenge thing.

Pat, who is also the teck-guy of our team, suggests that we can easily hunt them by scanning the readings of Golden staff as every relic will have that almost same reading. Even though there can be variation  in the readings but it doesnt matter.

He did whatever he says , he scans the reading of the Golden staff and then scan up the whole earth to see where is the next relic.

He found the similar readings , somewhere in the jungles of Africa. So, we decides that me, Stacy and Brian will go to get it.
Meanwhile, if anyother relic shows up , then Gwen and Pat will go for it.

All three of us take our Dragon avatar and then begin our journey for the search of the relic.

We are in the deepest part of the forest, where sunlight can barely touch us as we are being surrounded by trees which is stoping them .

I am asking the same question from myself that If they had took the relics then Which ones they have taken. I mean i am curious to know about it.

Brian," Dude, are we even going to find it out , its so..... Crap place."
I," Stay calm bud, only then we can find it out. Keep your eyes and ears open. So that nothing would miss. Just stay happy that Sam's soldiers are not here."
" Are you sure about this, think again??"A voice come in our eyes.

When we look back to know who it is , its Scar with some troops. Scar is one of the best general of Sam's.

I always want to fight with him but this is not the right time coz we are already in a huge hurry to find the relic.

"What do you want??"  I says.
"The same thing you are looking for" Scar replys.

Okay, so now we have our enemies here and through their expression, i doesn't seem like they are going to make it easy. Obivously , what else i can expect from them.

"I have an idean" i whisper in Stacy's ear . I further adds," On my signal just take Brian and run for the relics, i'll catch up."

To this she looked at me with a concern in her eyes, which are saying that take care Bunny don't get hurt.

Man!!!! Thats the reason i love this girl so much.

" Now!!!!!!" i yells and Stacy holds Brian hand and make him to run with her.

I think that if we are in jungle then why won't i use my elemental powers as it is a best option to fight them and also i just won't earth nature to get disturb just because of our personal fights.

With my powers i make the land swampy and also make it soft so they will just fall in it and then i'll just make the land harden back so that all of them would remain just trapped .

It happens and i know they will return coz i have heared that nothing can stop Scar from completing his mission.

Without wating time i begin to find Brian and Stacy as they will be waiting for me .

I just get deeper into the forest and after some miles i guess, i see that there is an old building, seems like a temple. Its walls are made of rocks, on which now nature has begin to show its force.

There i see that Brian and Stacy are also there. Without asking me anything Stacy just hug me so tightly that i can barely breath.

I mean her care for me is absolutely right but we must give our priority to the relic.

" Bunny! Look at the top of the temple, on its doom , something is shinning !!" Brian interrupts.
" I'll just go and have a look" i replys.

I take out my Dragon wings and then begin to fly, i reachs at top and you won't believe what i found.

I found The Pendant of Mediva...
Its one of the strongest 10 relics. Actually, it helps a dragon to influence other' thought , it generally let anyone to put anything in other's mind. Only the strong minded ones are be able to fight it.

It bring down war, in the past time because of which our ancestors decides to lock it down deep in the vaults of the castle.

I am really in shock as these sort strong relics should never be in the hands of our enemy

Thank god!! Sam didn't find it out as he would have ended this planet.

I get down and sigh a breath of relief.

" You founded The pendant of Mediva!!!" Stacy exclaimed.
" Yes i did " i replys.

As we all know that nowadays those things are happening that we never expect so its a kind u know the worse..

I know about its danger so without wasting any time and i decided that we will get back to base before its too late.

I know, well its a kind long chapter but i tried my best to make this one interesring. So, tell me how you like this one by commenting and voting.