A SOS...

In the morning, we get something on our conputer ,  it is a SOS signal from a dragon ship.

This shows that there r still some dragons in space who didn't . But on the other hand it could also be a trap. Like who knows, in earlier days we can't even trust these sort of things.

So, we plans that we will go but only me and Alex, others will stay at the base as a backup, if anything goes wrong.

We get to the site. It is from the Nevada dessert.  Its a space ship of Class-D partially seen as the other part is in the dusty land.

Me:-"We have to be very careful when we get in it."

Alex:-"Alright, whatever u say."

Then we both get into it. It seems like we r in a haunted house as everything is so scary in it. Like, the floor has a creepy voice when we walk on it and the walls are partially broken like a fight has been already occured in it.

This makes us more suspicious.
Pat:-" Is everything alright there?"
He questions me through con system.

Me:-" For yet, everything is fine. For further, i don't know."

Pat:-" Did u see something?"

Me:-" Except of shit things, nothing."

Pat:-"Then keep on looking for it and if anything happens, just let us know."

Me:-" Got it."

We get to its command area, the systems r still online, it has a sort of last footage of something.

In the footage, there r some soldiers of Sam and Sam, all by himself is interrogating them. He is kept on asking something from them, i don't know what he is trying to say but it seems like it is something important. It is if i say 2 days old..

At the end, when he doesn't get the desired results, he killed them. Thats what the best he can do, in each and every situation.

I see that there is drive on the left side of the typing screen so, i grab it and downloaded the footage. I think that Pat might find something out of it.

The conclusion of this SOS signal is that it was not for us. It was for Sam, who came and end them.

We return to that base, cautiously looking that no one should following us.

At the base.
Stacy:-" Did u get something over there?"

Me:-" No, it turns out to be of Sam's. Pat i need u check something."

Pat:-" What is it?"

Me:-" Its a footage in which the voice is not clear and i guess that it is something important that we can use."

Pat:-" Alright, i'll check it out."

Pat take the drive and begin his work.

Meanwhile, Stacy and me, we both go on the top and begin capture the sunset view. I mean its quite romantic.

She look into my eyes, i look into hers, we begin to kiss each other. My lips pushing her's.

In the middle of it, Brian arrives and says," Love birds, lets get down u gotta check it out."

All of them are giving a tense look, when we reach. It seems like they get something.

Pat:-" U give me this drive and now look what i got for u."

Me:-"Okay"

The footage begins.

Sam:-" Where is she?? I told u to keep an eye on her.." Angrily saying.

The soldier:-" I don't know where she is. Please, lord forgive me." he just kept on uttering these words whereas Sam is the above statement.

And at the end when he didn't got his answers, he kills them.

In the end, Sam:-" Where r u Terra, where r u ??"

And then the footage ends.

When i hear these words. I just can't tell u what happens to me. I just stand there in shock..

This means Mom is alive. How could we so dumb ??? Mom is out there in this world, somewhere..

Gwen eyes fills with tears. She just hugged me and i hugged her back. We both are just crying and our partners r just trying to comfort us.

I promise Gwen that we will find her ...

Please vote for my chapter...