Serpentinia, dead

" Ready to die, huh??" i says.

She didn't responded but tries to hurt me with Acid split . Okay, thats good but that bitch is forgetting who is the daddy.

We have a complete serpent faceoff. I buzz on her head but she dodge, she tries to bite me up but i hold her throat.

She punches my eye so that she would free herself up. I am still trumbling of the pain but i somehow manage to stand up back keeping in mind that i have to take the revenge of mom's death.

I recalls a attack that mom uses and i always like it a lot. The attack name is Serpent crotac.

In the above attack, a portal opens from which the serpent enters in a floating way. Then those floating serpents begins to attack the enemy in small batches. So, that if one batch fail, another would do the work. Also, it is one of the powerful attacks of a serpent

So, i attack her with the Serpent crotac in a hope that atleast i might be able to hold her.

One by one the batches go and everytime she just buzz them up. One by one they all die. Now, i m looking for another idea.

I suddenly notice that she has begin to tired. So, i thought that why wouldn't just tired her, so that she will turn back into human. Then she won't be able to hold her avatar for long period.

Once again, i use Serpent crotac and once again, she one by one kill them all.

Now, she seems to be very tired. So, i attack her with me tail, this time so hard that she will fall down.

When she fall down, she is not able to stand back as she has already used most of her power on bearing the two Serpent crotac attack..

" Any last words, that u want to say before die.." I asks her.

" Don't u want to know how Beth dies or i must say who in actual killed her??" She says.

I froze right there as Beth was my first love and i always lover her so much.

Everyone knows that before the day of my coronation, i lost my parents and my planet but no one knows that at that day i also lost something else that is Beth. We didn't tell anyone about our relationship as we have decided that we will tell others after the coronation but that never happened.

I never show in how much pain i was when i saw her body lying on the ground and at that point i just can't tell anyone about it.

But then i learn to move on,  i know that it took time and i also i didn't want to but i have to took their revenge.

Then i fall for Stacy, i didn't attach myself with her that much as my love will always remain for Beth.

I am so much drown deep in my thoughts that Serpentinia says," You didn't answer me??"

I replys," I know it was u all who killed her....."

She said," If u think so u r wrong. It wasn't us but it was ur girl who killed her."

I yells," No!!! U r lying...." in anger.

" Okay, then just think abt it how did i get to know where ur base is?? Who let me in??" She continues.

" No!! This can't happen. She got no reason to let my mom get killed." i groaned in anger.

" She has, she knew if her memory returns, she will tell u abt her and just didn't want to let that happen." She says.

" But this can't be possible she was with us at the time when dad has sent us." I says.

" How could u be so dumb Bunny, i expect more from u. She sent some other serpent by taking her face. We were never 7 Bunny who killed all ur loved one but we were 8, we were always 8." She says

I am just completely shock and i just don't know what to do next..

Something clicked in my mind and i asks her," But what about that soldier who told us, he never mention her."

She replys," She threats him not to open his mouth."

After hearing the truth abt Stacy. I just don't know what to do next.

But i know that i got something to finish.

I take out my sword and off her hand from her body. Since she is weak and tired she didn't bother to protect herself. Also, she thought that i would just let her go after the information that she gave me.

In this way i take the revenge from Serpentinia..

Now i m just waiting for others to wake up...

I know that u would 't have expected this i mean his own girl was cheating from the very beginning.  Tell me how u like this turn... Don't hesitate to vote...