Surprise battle part - 1

Ohh god , i just can't belive that we have killed two murderers.

I mean like my dad and me used to talk that , me and him will kill Edward and every other evil together but it seems like overlords dosnot wants so.

Now we must choose to whom we have to kill next. So, we choose our Uncle Croax.

His armor is undefendable as its so strong that even a strike of Golden sword can't break it but we must figure out that how can we break it.

Meanwhile we all are thinking abt what to do ??

Something strike our Base and when we go check out who is there ,its Christopher and i m like shit man from where did he appear , we r not expecting him at all. I honestly want to say that fuck u bitch.

He tries  to set our base on fire by using Flamethrower over and over .

He keeps on uttering the words ," Die like ur parents, plead like they did ."

These words stand as a spark , raging a fire in me .

I orders others to stay there and try to control the fire .
Gwen said," Bro, r u sure that u can handle him alone , without taking help from any one of us."
I said," Yes , sis i m sure that i can handle him all alone . Just make sure that everyone is safe"

(In actual, Vacky is that species of a dragon , in which a dragon  has two heads.)

When i end my words, i take my Dragon avatar and then chase him in the deep blue sky , thousand feet above the ground.

I use Fire ball , focusing on his chest but it doesn't seem that it affects him that much . He attacks me again with Flamethrower in order to counter it , i use Ice beam as i have powers of Elementals.

Then he uses one of his head to swirl upon my neck , in order to choke me up and i put my Dragon claw into his chest , which makes him to leave me. This time i try to bite him on one of his neck, but the second one just bumped me so hard that it makes me to get away from him.

I am just overcoming from his attack , meanwhile this, he again attacks me but this time he attacks me with both of his heads, both in one direction on my head.

It hits me so hard that the last thing that i remember is that i am falling down , i am not able to flap my wings . 

I don't know what is gonna happen when i open my eyes next time , maybe i open my eyes on the gates of heaven.

Guys, i really want to apologise that earlier i didn't explain the fighting scenes very well but this time i tried so hard that u would be able to picturise the fight. Tell me by commenting that  u like it or not...