War begins.

" A war !!!" i just freeze for some moments and then begin.

" If he wants a war then lets give him what he wants." i says.

" Okay, so Pat tell Richie and others that the time has come, reunite every dragon and every serpent from this world and from the other worlds." i commands.

" I'm on it." Pat begins to do his work.

" Gwen and Brian contact the other allies from the other worlds for the war. Tell them that Gold lord needs their armies. " i continues.

" Okay, we r going.." Brian says.
Then they both begin to talk to other world's lords. Lets how they r gonna pay off the debt that they owe to us. As my dad always help them in the time of need and now its their turn.

" I can also make some Zackerians to be on our sides." Alex says.

" R they trust worthy ??" i asks him.

" Trust me, they are..." He responded.

" Then what r u waiting for?? Go ahead call ur each nd every ally. Whatever help we need in this war , that would be great." I tells him.

When i m talking them abt our army. Pat gets a msg from Sam's side in which he is standing with our informer saying," So, u know about the war, good, let me tell u one thing that the war will happen at the place where all of this begin. The D-world, we will be fighting there." then he kill our informer.

We all stand in shock and then i said," Hurry up every body, we have to go on our planet back."

Pat interrupts and says," Bunny, don't u think that this could be a trap. I mean he contacted us and he choose to fight on our home planet rather than fighting here."

I think over it a while when i says," Do u have any plan for this??"

Pat replys," Yes, i do. Listen i have make a space teleporter which connects our planet with this one. So, we can teleport our army from this. It just got only problem."

" And what is it??"  i asks him.

" I don't know that whether it might be able to teleport all of us. It never bears that much of load on it." He explains.

" Relax, Pat we will try this out. If its written in our destiny to die,we'll die but if not they no one can kill us." I said.

" Bunny, most of our Allies r ready to send their armies but in less no. And the remaining one just neglect us." Gwen said.

" Who r sending their army and in how many numbers?? Give me a whole data of the complete army that we have with the numbers so that i can make battle plan."

Gwen handed me the list of my army. It states:-

1) Dragons- 500k including us and all species.
2) Serpents- 250k.
3) Crogans-100k.
4) Zackerians-50k.
5) Negonians-90k.
6) Terminites-10k. (as we got some with us.)
7) Kepranites-600k.

This is all what we got.

On the basis of this i make the battle plan and since my cousins also arrives.

I begin,"Pat begin to transport the army in small batches to our world. Meanwhile others listen the battle plan."

Pat begin tk transport them.

I continues," Guys, here's the battle plan. We r going attack in waves with some generals. I m going to allot a wave to two of u. Okay, so here's what i have decided.

Wave 1: It will have all the dragons, me and Gwen will command them.

Wave 2: It will have all the serpents, Brian and Chase will lead them.

Wave 3: It will have Kepranites and Terminitez, Chantel and Pat will lead them. Chantel please explain this whole plan to Pat when he'll come back.

Wave 4: It will have all of the remaining, Alex, Jared and Richie will lead them.

Guys no matter what happen only on my signal u will come with the wave. I just want to let think Sam that we r weak and less in number whereas we will completely opposite what he is thinking for us.  A special warning to all of u, no matter what happen, don't die..."

I end my words write their and then we all begin to wear our armours.

I also tell others that take all the relics that we have, as we have to win this one, no matter what it takes.

We reach at the battle area, others r already hidden in the secret tunnels of our world.

I just give all of them a sort of peptalk," My fellow brothers and sisters, i know its such a hard time for all of us to fight as we have already lost so much and now again we r at the edge of losing the remaining, but we will fight our families, our loved ones who lost their lives just because of them. We will make them plead for whatever they did. This war is not just depend upon us but also for our future generation. Our future will feel proud when they take our name. They will know that we fight for our kind. For the D-world!!!"

I see that Sam's army is marching from the fog..

I m just stand in shock i mean his army is so big, also with a lot of non-dragon creatures. He get big beast, witches and many other.

" So, it seems like after listening the word war, all of ur friends leave u and left with this short no. Huh, its such a disgrace for me to fight with u as u won't stand against us. U all will fall within some minutes." He says.

" U know what Sam, quantity never matters only quality. In the end i promise that u will regret for fighting with me. This is for all of our loved ones who lose their lives just because of u." i said.

I wears my helmet, i look on Gwen and whispers ," Be strong.". She nodded her head and then i yelled ," For the D-world.!!"

Probably the longest chapter that i ever wrote and also i just can't tell u how excited i m right now in writting all this.... Hope u enjoy it... Please vote for it...