Feeling broken....

I am just sitting on my bed, wrapping my hands over the pillow as i am feeling broken. I mean now, my whole life is seems to meaningless.

I don't know how i m gonna persuate my revenge as again, i m betrayed from my close one.

" I know its hard for u to move on." Gwen interrupts. I immediately wiped my tears that r falling down my face.

I tried to put my tears behind my smile and says," Hey, what r u doing here?"

" i know bro, whatever happen these days, its all so tough for u. Why didn't u tell us abt Beth??" She questions me.

When she asks me abt Beth, i can't control my tears and burst into it.

" Why do u always hide so much?? You should share it with us or anyone else.." she continues.

I just can't reply to her as my throat is choke up with the crying.

She then sit in front of me. Hug me tightly, like she never did.

" I just want to tell u that no matter what happen, i m always with u. In ur bad as well as good days. Never think that u r alone." She said.

I honestly don't want to let that moment end as now, she is the only one left with whom i can share anything.

But we have to stop as every good thing didn't last long.

She looks at me with sympathy and then shuts the door.

I once again drowned deep into my thoughts. All those things, my parents death, Beth's death and now, Stacy betrayal..

The memory  or i must say the good moments that i share with them are just going over and over my head. I tries to stop it but fails drastically.

It seems like that due to my tears, the whole pillow is now wet..

I hear that alarm has gone crazy, when go to check what is happening around. Pat says," Its been attack by Sam's soldiers on human again. Bunny, r u coming??"

" No..." I said sadly.

" bud u gotta remember that we r always with u. Okay, if u want something to share with us.." Brian says trying to confort me.

Then i see them leaving... Once again Gwen looks at me with care.

I mean this time, i don't know it is just really bad.. This had affected me alot..

Its a kind of a short chapter in quite a time. Hope u enjoy it...Don't forget to vote..