Badly Injured...

Today, i thought that why wouldn't i just go and shop some stuff for all of us like the food and other necessities.

I take my car and drive to the Megamart of the town i.e. Sein, (I know i didn't mentioned it earlier..)

So, i am in the food department, making my choice between two types of Chocolates for Stacy i.e. M&M's and Kitkat. She always love chocolate so i thought lets give her a little surprise.

After making the payment, i head towards my car in the parking area. I opens the door, put the stuff in the back seats. All of a sudden, i hear a woman's scream. When i look back to see what is happening.

Its Christopher again, who come to fight with me.
"Ain't you just feed up with losing?"I said in a taunting way, due to the recent battle.

"Earlier, u was with ur girl, now lets see how strong u r. Lets have a battle Bunny just you and me, no one else." He said.

I accept his challenge, at one thought i think that i must call others but then i think its just him, what could probably happen??

I attack him with Claw strike, i properly dogde it, he attacks me with Pull cutters that just slightly touchs me. Then we get one a hand -to-hand fight.

I punch him on his face and he punches the same on my stomach.

Then i grab his throat jump upon it, go to its back, so he will get choke but he kicked me behind my knees which makes me fall on the ground. Then he throw me back infront of him.

I am just thinking about what can i do next. I feel that something just pierce through my body.

I shockingly look back and its Daina who attacks me with A Tetronite blade.

Now, i get clear about what happens? Christopher has to just distract me meanwhile Daina has to do her work. Its their plan to badly injured me.

I am so dumb, i mean why i didn't understand it earlier.

Thats why Christopher was not killing me, he was just distracting me so that i won't get any chance to prepare myself for the attack.

I immediately fall on the ground. Somehow, i unites my remaining power to get to the car for my phone and call others.

"Stacy, he-lp-hel-help m-e-me." Thats what i said before fainting.

I don't remember wht happen after it neither i remember what she replys nor how i get the medical facilities.

When i open my eyes, everything is so blurry, i could barely recognise where i am. My vision is getting clear with every second.

I see Stacy is holding my hand and is sleeping near me. Head down on my hand, still sitting on a chair.

I am just recalling what has happened with me. I hear Stacy's saying," Hey, r u fine? What r u feeling right now?"

I replys," Feeling weak kind off. Stacy, how did i get here??"

She said," When u called me, we got there soon as much as possible. We saw u r lying on the ground. We took u up and got u here."

Meanwhile our conversation others also enters.

Gwen," What r u feeling bro? I swear that i will kill Daina soon"

I said," I m kind of fine sis. Hey, sis calm down okay, u r not gonna do so. Not untill when the time come."

Shen then calm down.

Pat," Bunny just because that Tetronite blade was left in ur body for quite a long time, your powers gone and most probably, they will return the day after tomorrow. Meanwhile this u have to be very careful that u won't indulge in any sort of fight."

I said," Pat, but i have to make sure that u all and the relics are safe."

Pat said," Relax, i have also an idea for that, i have constructed a shield for our base, that will probably last till ur powers return."

I take a breath of relief. I just look around myself and feel that love and care that i usually get in the D-world.

I just have something in my mind that why didn't they kill me??, i mean they had a clear chance but they just didn't.. That is the question that is popping in my mind over and over.

Please,vote for my chapter if u find interesting also if u have  any sort of suggestions, they are most welcome, just tell me by commenting..