Inheritence of powers

Like i said earlier , the time has come to become the gold lord completely .

So, for the ceremony i sit alone in the house whereas others are out, in order to protect me.

So in the ceremony, i have to begin with sculpting the overlords statue from clay and then perform the prayer.

Once my prayer is accepted, the powers begin to pass from overlords to me. I can sense every bit of power that is flowing in my blood.

Oh god! Its so powerful how can they even manage to handle it.

I can feel what is the meaning of real power , at the same time i am suffering from the sense of loss of my parents, family and my whole planet.

When the powers are flowing in me and i can easily feel it in my blood.

All of sudden again problem strike us on our door. They attacked us, obviously who else it could be, again Sam's soldiers but this time they are with a General , Zurg.

I have heared about Zurg that he is a kind of strong and known for slaughtering dragons those who are its prey.

Ohh god , i know Gwen and others would not be able to fight him alone and my ceremony is still going on .

When i am just thinking what to do next , the ceremony ended and now i am like bring those son of bitches , lets kick there nuts hard .

When i go out Zurg is already ready to have a face off with me. So i attacked him with Rain of blades. Its a very strong attack whick makes fall of blades from sky to a particular area around which i am focussing it.

He hit me back with Thunder strike , kind of good choice but he is forgetting who i am .

Then we have a hand to hand with each other i grab his hand  from its back to another other side , in order to make his hand break. He in self defence attacked me by kicking me in my stomach.

Meanwhile , Gwen and others are using their powers in order to kill the footsoldiers.

Gwen has the power of her voice , just by screaming she make people deaf as well as kill them badly also with her this power she can make weapons and then she can use them upon her enemies.

Stacy has the psychic powers, she can easily kill her enemies by flowing her hand in the air.

Brian has the strength , nothing can hit him badly and he is strong like steel .

Pat has the power of knowing the weak points with the help of which he can make his enemy to stay down.

I m glad that they all are on my side . So once again Zurg is in front of me and u knw i m a kind of bore of him now.

So i begin to use my actual powers that is of elementals. With which i am able to hold him in elementals i.e. Air, water, fire, snow and earth. All at once upon him and in this way he is dead.

Beware Zaviour , your death is on ur way.

Guys, please vote u  if you found it interesting also follow _MysTAErious_ as she is the best guide for me and maybe she can also be the same for u .