Being Seprent lord

"Ur Mom is awake, hon! Go check her out.." Stacy says and these words r just like put my soul back into my body.

I rush towards the place where mom is and Gwen is already sitting near her, holding her hand and others r sitting on the couch which they have shifted in the morning.

"Bunny, son what is happening? Where r we? Where is ur dad?"she says and i just freeze right at the door. Pat has already warned me abt the side effects of Lesca.

So, i just don't know what to say when Stacy take me out of there and in order to distract mom's mind Gwen begins to talk with her.

" Look, i know its a real hard time for u, i know u got alot of things to discuss with ur mom. But please just give a hold to it. Tell her one by one everything and with patience." Stacy says and then she clears my way.

Then i stepback into the room. "U didn't answer me, Bunny."

I sit near her and calmly said," Mom, u don't remember the attack at the castle.."

" Attack!?? What do u mean ?? Bunny please tell me everything." She asks me restlessly.

" Mom, the attack at the castle that leads to the death of everyone, including Dad, somehow some dragons were killed and some leaved the planet. As they had planted a bomb in the core of it. We thought u r also dead. But thanks to overlords, that u r safe and fine." I tell her everything.

She looks confused and is having mixed emotions.

She then look at me, pull me closer and hug me tightly. Then she says," Everything is gonna be alright."

Before i can say anything Pat interrupts," Bunny u have to check it out right now!!"

I follow him to the main commanding room. He show me a clip in which Sam's soldiers r hurting innocent people and that is posted a few minutes ago . I don't want to leave mom but we have to help those people.

So, i decides that Stacy will stay with mom and others will come with me.

We reach to the destination, his soldiers had held them as hostages.

Brian begins and said," Hey did somebody saw my phone.... Ohhh sry its in pocket....."

I am like should kick his nuts..

We all attack his soldiers and kill them, i mean they are soldiers and attacks like Aurora beam, Fury swipes, Plasma balls and many more are enough for those.

We return to our base and we notices that sonething has happened here, everything is so destroyed, messed up and it didn't take much time to recognise what has happened here.

We rush towards mom's room and she is not there neither Stacy. This means that someone has intruded into our base. We begin the search into the base to check whether they r here or somewhere else.

We finally, find Stacy who is in the generator room, fainted, marks on her whole body.

" Who did this amd where is mom??" I curiously asks

" Serpentinia, she intrudes into our base and then took ur mom with her i tried my best to stop her, but she was more stronger than me." She tells me.

I cuddle her on her back and said," Its fine hon, u tried ur best. Do have any idea where she take her??"

She replys," She was saying that she will take her to place where there will be no one to stop her, where she will kill her. She then said something abt River high forest. Maybe, she's there."

" River high forest?? Evrybody without wasting a single second lets go and find her." i yelled.

We get to the place. Since the whole forest is big so we decided to split up and look for her. As in this way, we can cover a large area.

We begin our search and i am just hoping that wouldn't get hurt.

When i am looking for her and also deep in my thoughts, i heard a weak voice saying," Bunny, help me."

I know that whose voice is that, i run towards the point from where it is coming.

I see that mom is badly hurted, her whole body is covered with her own blood.

I put her head on my lap and yelped for her." Bunny, listen i don't have much time. Here is m giving u my powers, from now onwards u will be a serpent as well as a dragon."

She handed me a ring and then she just take her last breath.

I m just crying over nd over when other come. Gwen yelled," Mom!!"

At that moment all of us r just crying, tears r just falling down from cheeks, if tries to stop then fall more.

I wear the ring and all of a sudden, i feel that something more is running inside me.

For the very first time when i take my Seprent avatar, it is quite painful. The legs change into the tail of serpent. On my back, 5 headed snake appeared like the wings appeared behind a Peacock.

In this way, i becomes the serpent lord...

I promise to myself that Serpentinia will die the worst death.

We take the body for Cremation. Somehow i manage to stop my tears coz i have to stop others from crying.

Tell me do u like todays chapter. Don't feel shy to vote..