Move on..

I know it hard to move on. But i have to, just because of a person, i can't let others suffer. They still cares and needs me.

But Stacy's incident is just pushing me back like a grudge, even if i try to move on, it stops me.

I am trembling in between i move on or i should stay, when i hear the alarm voice, its like it is going insane. When i go nd check out what is happening, i see that Croax is one by one defeating my team. They r on their vulnerable.

This is the time, lets just break the chains of betrayal and move on. A voice come inside of me..

I just rush towards the coordonates where they were. I get to know that Croax is just camouflaging us, as humans r never held as hostages over there. He just want us to be here coz he is feeling threat from us.

I tries to get a quick view on the situation. So, i hide behind the trash cans.

I m trying to figuring out what to do that would be done in order to save them.

I decides in my serpent avatar, i will go and one by one kill the soldiers and then i will go nd fight with Croax and save my team mates.

So, i did what i planned. One by one i kill them. I swirl my tail on their body in order to choke them up, for some i bite them and injects my poison into them.

When i m done with soldiers, Croax begin to get suspicious over the situation.

He begins," Tell me, who the hell is out there??"

" Woah, i don't think that u gotta ask this up." I says.

He think for a while, roll his eyes and then says," Ohh, so its my little newphew, Bunny huh.. C'mon show the fuck urself and let ur uncle kill u."

" Kept on dreaming Croax that's what the best u have done so far." i says.

" R u challenging me?" He questions.

" So, what the fuck do u think i m doing so far huh??" I said in a sarcastic  way. This makes my team mates to chuckle.

" Is that the way to talk to ur uncle, mom and dad will feel bad abt this." He says.

Well, when he says, this enlighten up the anger in me. " U don't know a single shit abt them." i says.

The face off of Croax and Bunny will be in the next chapter. Hope u like it don't forget to vote.....