Beginning of revenge

I begin the revenge of my parents death as we have planned earlier.

So, we enter Zaviour's place  but further it doesn't seems to be go in the way we planned .

As when we enters  in his place all of sudden , things turn against us. I am like can there be ever a thing which we can have without any problem. So we have to pass a security check, seriously being his soldier we have to go through a check !!

This shows how insecure he is about his death. Meanwhile all this , Gwen,"Bunny, what are we gonna do now !"
"Just wait i'll do something"I replied

In order to distract the guards i started the high winds , in this  manner they are handling themselves  from the high wind , we get in .

Zaviour's place is creepy as hell. Torn curtains , broken floor , webs all over the place and there lighting is completely green.

But now we have to hurray as at the time when Zaviour meet Stacy and Brian , we also have to be there.

We finally found out where they are . There are a lot of soldiers in that room where they keep them.
Pat,"There are around 35 foot soldiers in here , how are we gonna fight them all at a same time ??"
I replied,"it seems like we have to begin the fight now "
Pat,"Now! Are you out of ur mind ?"
I said," Do you have any other idea?"
He just stay quiet
I said ," you and Gwen distract the soldiers meanwhile i release Stacy and Brian"

Gwen and Pat attacks the soldiers meanwhile, i release Brian and Stacy . Now we r ready to take the revenge .

We all are so much powerful this time , in order to affect the soldiers badly i attacked them with  Firestorm, seeing the situation going out of control, Zaviour also joins the game and thats what we want ..

I confront him as we have decided that i am going to make him weak untill others are handling the soldiers and then we all are going to kill him together.

So i begin my attack with Sonic boom and it seems like it has dealt a good damage to him. He in return attack me with Thunder splash and then i use Tidal wave , so that he must fall down and it happens so i take out my Gold sword  .

We are having an old style sword fight and just because my dad told me some tricks which can help anyone to win i  use them right now and i win . I just push sword so hard in his hand so that he must leave it and his hand slit from his body and fall down on the floor.

Gwen and others have killed all his soldiers and its just him who's left.

So we all put our swords ,all at once put it in his body , piercing his heart and skin . His blood is running stale from his body.

In this way we take the revenge of our parents from Zaviour.

Zaviour is dead .

Guys , plss vote for the chapter if u found it interesting . Plss that would a great help.