BE NOT WELCOME

To do it, Marilyn had to take full advantage of her courage and had to go to the notorious land of Mudland, the den of snakes and all the most diabolical and ignoble creatures that we are forced to know thanks to her journey.

"I want my payback set right and I will never go back home until I get it!" - said Marilyn

Poor her, she doesn't know in what crap situation she put herself in.

The land of Mudland, even if it seems a very remote and distant place, but we all know it well because we must face it every single day, in other words, what I'm talking about is

"Our real Life"

When Marilyn came out of her fairy tale world and arrived in Mudland, she didn't immediately find her enemy.

Oh no, it would have been too simple and let's face it, even a lot of boring.

The enemy had been careful not to be hurried immediately, and to avoid being found she tried to distract or prevent Marilyn from continuing further by sending all her henchmen to stop her and defeat her.

"Where am I? This is not my dreamy Land where I live!" - thought Marilyn in tears and fears.

To help you get to know the enemy well, let's give a quick description.

The women and the girls, of this race, are so different from people but they still look like it. That's why they are so dangerous.

They are made by an excessive accumulation of evil and merciless malice caused by feelings like hatred, revenge, envy, or boredom.

Their main reason for life is to have fun ruining those who cause them these feelings. If by chance you end up in their sights, you can swear to them that you will have neither an easy life nor a moment of goodness or peace.

In that land, sadly known to all and in these times that seem to go adrift, they manage to triumph and prosper like never.

To be honest, there have always been. It's just that now they have Internet too, but let's move on, we're just at the beginning.

In the first round, our protagonist found the first evil and rotten to the core servants of her enemy that reminded her of the bad moments when she was little that she hoped to have buried forever in the depths of her memory, namely the Baby Snakes.

The evil creatures began to surround Marilyn and pin her to the ground, forcing her to look into a magic mirror at all the bad memories of her childhood to weaken her and destroy her heart.

As if it hadn't already been difficult to suffer malice and evil bullying, here it was also necessary to dig into the past that it would have been better to leave it alone.

I hate to admit it, but even as a child, you see the bad instincts of these creatures with little heart.

Although it may seem revolting the idea that something innocent that inspires tenderness can be evil and rotten, well, here you must think again.

Despite herself, Marilyn had to remember how the Baby Snakes made her memories of her childhood a set of depressing and painful nightmares that she wanted to get rid of as soon as possible.

Before bringing to light certain sadistic tortures from this group of Snakes, it would be better to give you a detailed chapter dedicated only to them.

In case that you are still brave and curious enough to know it.