THE LOVELY SNEAKY FAKE FRIEND

Silene POV

The title once again tricks you because the Snakes being endowed with some form of slimy and corrupt soul, certainly cannot be friends with each other, nor with strangers or worse still with their victims.

Guys, remember, Marilyn is naive so she just can't stop tp trust people but this cute mistake, will keep cost dearly to her!

But from now on, it will be a continuous succession of wicked and dirty traps, more serious than those already seen previously.

The worst thing is that this category is found in every age group, it does not cease to exist after the period of Teen Snakes indeed as adults it takes other guises and changes its soul into something more rotten and more treacherous.

If the snakes can already be recognized by the stench of rotten cruelty and malice they emanate, this sub-category of the same species is able, with the most skillful tricks, to hide all their cruelty in smiles and sweet words worthy of dropping even the smartest of the people.

The point of strength and danger lies in the fact that they manage to use their evil feelings as well-sharpened weapons ready to pave their way to the sound of poisonous and evil slashes, even at the cost of destroying anyone to get everything they need to command.

In general, behind their fake smiles and favors granted to obtain more from their victims, they quickly manage to extract very compromising personal secrets that they use as really dangerous weapons of blackmail.

The crimes perpetrated by this subcategory of creeping and evil people, unfortunately, consist, in most cases, in crushing their victim to destroy it or marginalize it from everyone until they decide to put an end to their sufferings.

It is always part of a group of enemy-friendly snakes among them who agree to ruin others' lives because, like all snakes, if poison or death is not spread, one cannot have fun.

The victim in question is always the loneliest and marginalized of the group, try to understand who you are talking about ...

Of course, our Marilyn could not for the umpteenth time does not fall into the jaws of this category.

Now that she was even more inside the land of Mudland she could not remember what she had suffered because of a Sneaky Friend who had ruined that little of her teen years left.

Sadly, she still remembered that cursed day when, with a simple false compliment like his soul, he managed to rip her off.

Their action plan consists of identifying their victim not to attack it immediately, but to wrap it little by little, in such a way as to end the attack when all defenses are dropped and non-existent.

Marilyn knew very well what it felt like to end up crushed and feel drained even of the last drop of will that was left because of that damned Serpent who believed her friend.

In a very wicked way, the Sneaky friend had made Marilyn believe that she cared about her and that she loved more than any other person she could find in the school, after all, it was not difficult to make a single person fall into her clutches.

With her cunning and devious language, the Snake managed to become Marilyn's best friend.

It will seem to tell the same things, but here the level of cruelty was greatly increasing. On the other hand, to defeat your enemy you must know him, and we can't spare ourselves anything, right?

Taking up the thread of the conversation, Marilyn was increasingly trusting the Snake because being alone and abused by everyone, how could she not trust those who swore to be her trusted friend against that cold and bad world which was the school?