HAPPY END OF THE ADVENTURE

Marilyn was finally ready and now she had no fear in her heart. By now, the wounds had all disappeared. She had only the determination to teach a good lesson to those who had tried to defeat her and humiliate her.

First, she headed for the Mudland swamp to chat with the evil Snake.

Marilyn called her out into the open and it didn't take long for her to show up.

"Well, well, who have we here to disturb me? Do you want another taste of my wickedness, maybe? "

"Not at all!" - Marilyn answered with a firm tone of voice.

The Snake, hearing this tone, began to worry and break out in a cold sweat. He was no longer looking at a naive Marilyn, this one was different and especially with a much more visible toughness that instilled fear.

"You know, I met a dear friend who managed to make me understand a few things and if you allow I would be really happy to make her understand even a slimy and a cruel creature like you" - Marilyn said in a strong and determined tone.

The Snake didn't know what to say. This time it was she who suffered a good dose of just punishment.

"I may have been too good, but I have something that you can never take away from me. Happiness.

You can pretend to be my friend, spread around even the worst poisons to kill me, but they will no longer affect me because now I understand that only I am in control of the situation."

"But I don't have any friends, don't you have any pity for me?" - The Snake whispered

If you are trying to make me fall into your trap again, you must know that I no longer feel sorry for people like you! Go back to your swamp and keep company with those who are like you."

After listening to these words, the Snake ran away and never dared to be seen by Marilyn again, she understood that she would never win against her.

As she continued her journey to Mudland Marilyn remembered another enemy who had shamelessly humiliated her and intended to even the score with her: The Hunter Snake.

However, before confronting her, she made a brief stop in Mudland to call for some help.

Finally arrived in the territory of the Snake Marilyn began to scream at the top of her lungs: "Come out, I know you are here!"

"You sure have a lot of nerve showing up in front of me again. Haven't you figured out

yet that I'm the one calling the shots, little princess? " - said the arrogant and bold Snake.

Call your mother a princess, you idiot. I came to confront you and return all the garbage of your wickedness that you threw at me, but first I want to make you have the party by which you treated badly before me.

Marilyn had managed to summon all the survived victims ruined by the Snake and allow them to return some of the malice they had suffered from this slimy creature.

The Hunter Snake could not even escape, since it had already been surrounded and in no time, you can tell the crowd composed of its victims had a nice party composed of awful beating and cruel jokes.

As soon as the snake found itself on the ground, humiliated in front of that crowd, Marilyn said these exact words:

"You have spent your life humiliating and abusing people, now it is right to make you feel the same humiliations that you caused others when you enjoyed abusing your power."

To conclude, Marilyn said to her: "You may feel strong, but all the evil will come back to you, and sooner or later you will find yourself alone and defeated just because of the people you enjoyed making suffer. Now disappear too and don't let me see you again!"