FAREWELL

Dear Marilyn,

I'm sorry I didn't say goodbye to you personally, but I saw how you stood up for yourself against snakes, and I'm proud of you. Finally, the Snakes realized that their games and their reign of terror against us are finally over, and all thanks to you. Don't under any circumstances let the world destroy you because it makes them feel good and gives them pointless meaning to their empty and aimless lives.

Remember to use all your will and smart tricks as a shield to defeat them, and you won't be afraid again, and no one will ever defeat you again. I don't want to leave you with the bitterness in your mouth, but you must be honest, Marilyn, this is a battle that has been going on for centuries, if not for millennia.

Yeah, it looks like a time loop where there's nothing but malice, but you never give up.

Now you have the task of helping other girls like you, tell your story through this book and together with you and these words we will defeat evil forever. If they bother you again, you run after them with your badass wisdom and willpower that you learned from me, use your enemy's weapons to motivate you.

Let your enemies swallow sour and bad lemons like their rotten souls while you live of glory and victories from now on and forever.

Remember this

" It's so good and cool to be a smart beautiful and badass Femme Fatale".

Don't be sad because you will lose someone who poisoned your life and existence, better to leave a Snake in its mud than to leave it near your neck ready to kill you or poison you every day.

And my dear new Femme Fatale Marilyn, remember to love yourself and respect you first of all because if you don't, nobody will do it for you, on the contrary, you risk finding yourself again with a one-way ticket for another bad adventure and you certainly don't want to go back, you learned your lesson, right?

Now you will be safe from all the evil plotting of your enemies and their bullying for eternity.

After all, you can always boast that you're the first princess to run after your enemies with a badass thick skin and power. Now you have become a strong and brave woman, fight and reign always, Marilyn, life must be lived and not endured MY DEAREST Femme Fatale Marilyn. After learning this lesson, we can finally write the final from the princess of Marilyn, that is:

PRINCESS MARILYN LIVED HAPPILY AND LIKE A QUEEN FOREVER The Snakes died alone and forgotten in their cold dens.

P.S

Here we are at the end of the story, I want to thank all the people who have come to the end of Marilyn's adventure

Writing this book was a real healing gift that helped me overcome resentment and anger in a fun and witty way.

I hope with all my heart that poses help so many other Women, Girls, and Men also who must deal with horrible people who enjoy ruining their lives for pure fun.

Remember that they do not have what you have always had: happiness and dreams. I advise you to protect it and to love it because it is what keeps you going. I thank you wholeheartedly and to the next.

Remember that life is only one and you have the right to rule it and win always.

Don't value cruelty and you'll have a happy life

For the Eternity

Much love