WITHIN VI-FIERCE SOUL

«The next rule is very important. »

«Like what? Everything you said is helping me a lot. I would have loved to have known before and to have known you before. I would have spared myself so much bullying and suffering. »

«We are not finished yet. The other fundamental rule is confronting your enemy face-to-face. »

«What? I want to avoid those slimy creatures at all costs! »

I'm sorry, Marilyn, but it doesn't work that way.

You have to face them, otherwise, if you keep running, sooner or later the snakes will realize it was all a fake courage and you won't be able to defend yourself you'll be even weaker than before since you only show a little courage and not the whole that you need to face your enemies.

You must confront them and make them understand that they do not have to attack you.

If you wait for their attack, you risk leaving immediately disadvantaged. It's not that impossible, they're cowards when they see someone stronger or run away or start worshipping him or her.

This will be a huge advantage, but let's get back to you and me.

When Snakes realize that their opponent is too strong for them, they think twice before attacking him or her.

You must not hold back, rather you must say clearly that you are not their doormat, do not back even one step, you understand me?

If you can ally yourself with those who hate them like you. Then this technique will work best, or rely on yourself and your skills. You'll see that if you put your mind to it, you will succeed.

Surely after all the evil you've endured, you'll want to even the score.

Another important thing: stop thinking that you will hurt their feelings, they are the first criminals to make others suffer, and surely if you stop pleasing everyone, your life will get much better.

You were not born to save the Snakes and bring them back to the right path, not least because they lost it long enough.

Your naivety and your good heart have fooled you too many times, it's time you learned to defend yourself properly.

I'm not reproaching you; I'm just telling you to forget your cheesy behavior, forgive yourself for your missteps, and start claiming some power, peace, and serenity yourself.

You must be responsible for how you feel and respect your desires and your heart, if you don't think about yourself first, don't think anyone else can do it for you.

You're an adult, it's time for you to wake up, face life and especially those who want to ruin it.

You are your own Savior, nobody else is, sweet princess.

Another useful piece of advice is that you must be quick to face them, and not let your opponent know your tactics.

Learn to use different tactics, otherwise, the Snakes will be able to understand your tricks and destroy you more easily.

Snakes are good databases; they can remember everything about their prey and if you're too repetitive they'll anticipate your moves.

Never be too violent, or otherwise, you risk falling to the wrong side you just have to make it clear who's smarter and trick them with tricks more cunning and ingenious than theirs, so you'll make them give up any idea of future attack against you.

It's getting late and I feel like I've taught you everything, but now I'll leave you something before you leave and give the right payback to the Snakes.

What do you have to tell me, said Marilyn super curious about the thing?

"I tell you my story."