CRUEL AND WICKED SCHEMES

"I had only been queen for a few months and was blessed with a wonderful husband and a little girl I named Silene. Vanessa was gone and I had no idea what she was planning. But I was too busy in my happiness to see the storm that was about to hit us all."

"After a couple of months, Vanessa came back and had true evil intentions in her eyes, but being my sister, I did not suspect that she could hurt me."

Marilyn knew what was going to happen, or at least she could guess. By now she had seen and experienced everything so she was naïve no more.

"My father's condition after Vanessa return became increasingly worse, even with every best doctor in the kingdom who had come to visit to treat him.." - Serena's expression darkened.

"Snakes hate getting their hands dirty. They always prefer to use someone else to do the dirty work for them. So Vanessa, being a Snake I could not see, used my mother to kill my father. " - Serena put her hand over her mouth to muffle her scream.

Marilyn was petrified. She knew this was going to be a cruel story, but it was becoming too hard a nightmare to bear. Sadly, the cruelty did not end there.

"Vanessa was able to manipulate even the strongest mind of all, so it was not difficult for her to make my mother believe that her husband cheated on her. My mother believed that he had put me on the throne because he did not trust her."

"But that's crazy! Who would ever believe such a crazy and meaningless lie? " - Marilyn asked, jumping from her chair in anger.

"Unfortunately, Marilyn, when a person you trust is your family, it's difficult to question his word, even if it seems like the craziest thing. Vanessa knew this very well and used this dangerous weapon to her liking" - Serena explained

"I was too busy ruling and managing my family, and this gave Vanessa free time to carry out her evil plan.My mother threw away my father's medicines and this made his situation worse even though she didn't kill him right away

"Vanessa did not want our father to die right away. No, she wanted to give him the worst of deaths to make the pain unbearable. He knew that Vanessa was evil but she was still his daughter. It was hard for him to punish Vanessa."

"To carry out her plan, Vanessa told my mother that my father's mistress was one of her maids, and this caused my mother the worst hatred and revenge. It was so unberable the hate in my mother's heart that she wanted to see my father dead."

"Vanessa was laughing at how her plan was going so well, and she wasn't even getting her hands dirty doing it."

"One night, my mother disguised herself as a maid to see if what she had heard from Vanessa was true. But she didn't know that earlier, she told my father that our mother was going to visit him and give him a medicine that removes his memory and paralyze his body."

"My mother went to my father's room and tried to change his bandages, and my father didn't stop her. When he spoke to her, she thought he always said this to the maid that took care of him and said, 'My love, I don't know what I would do without you, you are my soul and I don't know how to express all my love to you, as soon as I return in strength, I will make you queen of a new kingdom."

"These words made my mother lose her mind, and with the dagger she had brought, she was about to kill my father."

"When my father saw the dagger, he tried to confess his love again. He knew it was my mother and thought her reaction was a misunderstanding and in his weak condition, he could not do anything else.

But my mother was blind with rage and used the dagger to kill my father. " - Serena had started again to cry again.

"My father, the former king of the kingdom, died in a pool of blood, but what killed him wasn't that dagger, it was all the cruel wickedness Vanessa had unleashed."

"After killing my father, my mother became paralyzed with fear and the first one to see the scene was Vanessa. She found my mother full of blood and confused. It was the work of a drug that Vanessa had slipped into her drink earlier in the day."

"The next day, my mother was forced to stand trial for a crime Vanessa had performed without getting her hands dirty."