The Wicked Work Partner II

After that episode, for at least two weeks she ignored me, but you know, envy also makes the wisest of women stupid and reckless.

Every move I made was always recorded, always looking for an excuse to hit me and sink me.

All she did was shoot me up and scold me and then ask me where I bought my clothes or where I went to the hairdresser.

What a hypocrite, even when I refused to drink with the group during the outings did not hesitate to make me look bad.

She even dared to grab me by the shoulders to hurt me so I could slap her so she could get the excuse to kick me out of work!

Sometimes I tried to remind her of what she had done in the archive and the figure she made with the director, so she forbade me to take my phone with me so that I could not produce evidence to screw her again.

Lately, I did not refer to her anymore and I no longer took care of her work and, if I had problems, I turned to the director who for obvious reasons always listened to me, even though I was the last arrived.

The situation had slightly improved, however, having to face a minefield every day was not pleasant at all.

But I say, how is it possible for a woman to be so cruel and ruthless?

That annoying martyrdom lasted about four months and I endured it with the only consolation that I would never see again.

I still wonder how she didn't slap her or fly her from the fifth floor of the building after everything she'd put me through.

I couldn't let her get away with it, could I?

Luckily for me, after so much wickedness, I had begun to wake up and to play with cunning, a bit like them.

The company where I was doing that business training had problems and wanted to cut some staff, why not take advantage of it without getting your hands dirty?

If I had to do something evil to make her pay because I had to put my face on it,

when I could use someone in a higher and more powerful position?

Yeah, if a person encounters that much evil, they become a bit of a jerk.

My strategy was to make friends with the head of human resources and, after corrupting her a bit with cakes and chocolate, I managed to take a step forward towards my revenge.

I happened to be able to hide my wickedness with an innocent and pretty phrase:

You know, lately, I've noticed that M and her department are losing a little time, it would be a shame if good, professional people like you risked their jobs because of some of your incompetence.

I would hate to see you close the company because of them, you have to get rid of cancer when it starts to hurt, better to be ruthless than screwed, then with the economy going wrong...»

These few words were enough to make her take a big hit, so she didn't take long to have a chat with the boss.

Before I finished my last day of work, that annoying thing with a nice smile between the happy and the satisfied told me words:

«Well, well, it seems that your contract has not been renewed, what a great sorrow, you can see that you are neither good nor lucky.»

As soon as she finished saying those words, the human resources manager appeared on the scene and summoned my torturer for a tête-à-tête interview with the General Manager of the company.

To enjoy her defeat well, I waited patiently, as the vulture does when she must pounce on the carcass.I know, there's more than enough brutality in this book.

After a good quarter of an hour, I saw printed on the face of my rival an expression that would have even make the death run away. I waited her just to say this:

"I see that they don't even hold you. Yes, it must be hard when all your certainties vanish into the air."

"Too bad because you're so old that if an old bat saw you, they'd laugh. If you want, you can look for work as a scarecrow, it doesn't even count the height since they keep you up with a pole".

In the end, all the evil things of the Snakes came back, because you can poison the place of work and make life hellish to someone, but in the end, everything comes back and even with double the damage received, that's karma b*tch!

I know I used bad, kind techniques to get rid of it, but in extreme times, extreme remedies. Against Snakes, you must always use all the negative energy they throw at you to process it into something more negative to reciprocate.

At the end of the silent account, he said: I think you are ready to face those Slayers of happiness and life which are our enemies.

Do not hesitate anymore, You can do it!

Now you realize that in the world of girls and women there are relationships of abuse and bullying. A woman always tries to subdue or defeat her opponent or another woman just to be the first or to have a personal advantage.

In our world there is no kindness and compassion but only injustice!

Remember that none of them consider you a person, for them you are either an adversary to be killed or defeated or their doormat or a target practice where they throw all their frustrations of their miserable and barren life or they use you for their evil purposes.

The world of fairy tales is over Princess Marilyn, now you must become a Femme Fatale and a very clever and capable on you want to make it because even though I gave you all these tips learned after a lifetime of violence and suffering.

It's up to you to apply them, but I believe in you, and I'm sure you will.

Now get back out there and show those Snakes who's in charge and that their reign of terror is over with a new badass princess like you.

We're all on your side Marilyn

You have all the will and strength to stand up to them, and believe me, you don't have to hesitate this time.

It's about defending your life, but more than anything your happiness, don't let them take away the most important thing, live and fight for all of us, Marilyn.

Marilyn, after these words, felt more charged than ever and returned to Mudland and Deadland to get even with those we know well.