UNWANTED ENCOUNTER

Marilyn, after having suffered all the worst insults. She had to find the strength to see who that infamously cruel voice belonged to.

We were talking about the Bossy Snake, who made the journey to go to the borders of Mudland so she could bullying our sad champion one more time. Of course, she would only do it in the classic style of the Snakes: without getting her hands dirty.

"Hello princess, did you miss me? I missed you so much. You know, it's boring not being able to make someone suffer. I have to make the lives of others a real hell to make myself happy. When the prey is missing, I get bored. Did I do a good job?" - she asked.

Marilyn was speechless again. She couldn't answer such wickedness, and all of Silene's good advice had disappeared from her mind like feathers swept away by a tornado.

"You haven't changed at all! I guess Silene has made another mistake again, how sad" - the Snake said in mock pity.

"You know Silene?" - Marilyn asked.

The petty creature approached the bars of the gate and looked at Marilyn from above. She spat from her mouth full of poison, what she never wanted to hear.

"Of course, I know her! All the Snakes know her because she was one of us. Well, that was before she turned her back on us and dedicated herself to the good side. That traitor. If she gets back on her feet, we'll torture her so much she'll lose every last desire to live!"

If before Marilyn had suspected it, now she had absolute certainty. All hope seemed lost from this horrible truth. Her heart couldn't bear to accept it, but it was true.

Marilyn wondered how she knew all of the right tactics and what their weaknesses were, where she had learned them from.

She should have known it was too good to be true, she was so naive that she fell for it. Her good heart had deceived her again, and for the umpteenth time, she had been teased by her enemies.

By now, she had no more tears to cry. She just wanted to close her eyes and stop feeling. Emotions only made things more painful to bear.

That long silence irritated the Bossy Snake who, as we know, hated losing control over her victims.

"Don't you dare ignore me! I am the one who should be ignoring you!" - that cold hearted Snake complained.

"I'm still the same. I'm naive. I'm easily manipulated. I let her nice words give me false hope" - Marilyn thought aloud.

"Tsk, you don't understand anything as usual. Silene that former Snake betrayed us! According to her, we are evil creatures, so evil that she took it upon herself to be a savior. But her stupidity led her right back to us. She never stood a chance." - The Snake laughed so hard at Silene's misfortune.

"Look around you, silly princess. Don't you notice anything familiar?"

Marilyn realized with horror that the door was decorated with all the remains of those who had preceded her.

"So, Silene tried to get some idiots to try and challenge us again. You're just another one of her pawns. But they never make it through. These are the results of those useless little mindless girls to remind her that if she tries to come back here, she will have the same end".

"By the way, what a beautiful dress. You know, it belonged to Silene. She always wore it to celebrate after she abused her victims. She was the fakest one. Even in the end, she betrayed her ex-companions by using her torturous games."

"I am not surprised if she's laughing at all the poor unfortunate souls she sent here to the slaughterhouse. As you can see, every Snake has her way of having fun" - she finished.

Just to finish off that heartbreaking confession, she ordered her mass of miasmas to fill the beautiful dress with black spots.

Yes, she had never finished finding ways to destroy her victim, it was never enough and she never knew when she was satisfied with having done evil and shameless actions.

"I just can't have fun with you!" - the Serpent giggled.

"Now that you're defeated, you might as well disappear from my sight. Just seeing you irritates me."

Marilyn couldn't even hear the Snake anymore. The truth of Silene's past buried itself deep into her heart, the remains of her hope turned to ashes.

An evil mind always finds new ways to create pain, and this time the Bossy Snake had no problem executing a new wicked plan.

While Marilyn was processing the new information, the Snake commanded the evil cloud to bring Marilyn closer.

That filthy cloud had no problems following orders, so it followed the orders of his wicked mistress.

Marilyn felt that something was pushing her closer and closer to that disgusting evil creature. She tried to cling to the branches of the trees to stop herself from moving any further, but her efforts were of little use. In the end, she found herself face to face with that disgusting enemy once again.

The resentful eyes of that infamous creature now looked into her soul, and they had no problem making her feel inferior and hopeless again.

Not only was she looking at her in a hateful way, but with her claws, she grabbed Marilyn's head and slammed it against the door.

She did not intend to kill her, though The Bossy Snake knew that Marilyn was the prey of Snake number one.

This torture seemed to last forever, along with the insults of that despicable creature.

Marilyn could feel her blood dripping, but what was the use of resisting?

"I'm going to die like this. In front of the dead eyes of those who had preceded me and with shame. I couldn't do anything right in my life."

These were the thoughts Marilyn had before she closed her eyes to strong white light.